Flying Illini taking cheap shots?

• Start date
  • Replies 49 Comments
  • Views 4,597 Views
Pavy you're correct. I should find another hobby. But I like this one.

Monkey...they let me go a little crazy over there a few weeks ago. Of course they would send me down to their version of the PZ...but still...

Bread, don't know when it could be, but pick a Sat night at 1 AM when I get home from work that maybe we can go to EOG and have some laughs? I know AMBy would be up for it! They won't ban us immdeiately, would they?

And don't tell Pavy, he might not approve. Of the drinking and acting like a fool! If he wasn't so big, I kick his ass!:lmao:

How do you know I'm big? Never met your square face before.

They didn't approve many of my threads Saturday night. Who knows what else MadMaxx typed from my computer that evening.

You should make a name like Bread2 and start posting under it. I mean why not. Venditto has another name he uses for when he is banned. He even admits it in his posts yet they let the new name stay.

http://forum.sbrforum.com/players-talk/346608-sbr.html

Shit like that just gets under my skin. Why have a banning process if some people are permitted to circumvent it and others aren't? It just doesn't make any sense, but little of what they do besides cashing the affiliate checks does.

I'm curious to know the answer too, because John's statement made absolutely no business sense. No book is going to cut them in on the handle by kicking back any percentage of volume, no matter how infinitesimal.

I'm sure it's more skirting the issue and not being 100% honest. Although truthful, saying "we only make money because all you suckers lose" might not go down too well.

Do you really think that there's a significant portion of SBR that's oblivious to their revenue model? Wait, nevermind, I can answer that question myself. You're right, they have a huge flock of sheep and John is just playing shepherd. A sobering observation to be sure, Polaroid.

I was thinking more in the lines of lemmings, Scholar.

Bread, I'll let you borrow the Infamous handle if you want. :propeller:

Pavy, I agree with you. If you constantly lose, why continue putting money into an account only to lose more? Pretty stupid concept to me. But what do I know? I have been playing off of my MMA freeplays for over a year now and up over $300.

Question for you guys. If Bread were to close all of his accounts, could I open accounts under my name?

That would technically be allowed, if you could get a book to truly agree to close an account. Most books won't do that and I'm not aware of the circumstances which would get them to make an exception. They'll just mark the account dormant and leave it in the system, leaving you exposed to allegations of fraud based on the one account per household rule if both accounts had the same address. I don't think you'd have any problems though if you used a PO Box for the address on your new accounts, you'd just have to have at least one bill sent there with that address so you could prove the box was yours.

Pavy, I agree with you. If you constantly lose, why continue putting money into an account only to lose more? Pretty stupid concept to me. But what do I know? I have been playing off of my MMA freeplays for over a year now and up over $300.

Question for you guys. If Bread were to close all of his accounts, could I open accounts under my name?

I think this is what you need to do. Close all his accounts and open some for you because you have discipline in your bets. But you have to use a different IP address to open new accounts.