First day of snow

• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 768 Views
You can keep your snow! I don't want it! Be safe out there fw

Say a prayer for me, even you atheists.

Those atheists aren't praying for you. I think this one is all me (and Nina...and possibly Daft.) Will do, but you're lucky if you are just getting now. SoDak has had snow for weeks.

No snow or God up here.

GL pal

Prayers from atheists are the best prayers. All chalk full of irony 'n shit.

I like when Kurt Vonnegut was describing a eulogy he gave at a funeral for a noted agnostic/atheist (??) and he said that the deceased, "was up in heaven now."

Brought the whole house down with laughter.

Cracks me up to think of it.

I imagine you could treat pernicious anemia with the prayers of an atheist.

:ahawut:

As mentioned before I'm going through marriage preparation meetings with the local Catholic priest. Guy uses a PowerPoint presentation full of 1994-era WordArt with bouncing bibles and shit. The woman and I are having trouble keeping a straight face in front of him. He regularly interrupts his lecture to ask us vague "spiritual" questions like:

Priest - What is inifinite?
Erin - The... soul?
Me - My good looks?
Priest - You! You are infinite.
Me - I'm just chubby.

Whatever you answer to his nonsense, he just laughs hysterically for 15 seconds.

Weird guy.

IAG
Those atheists aren't praying for you. I think this one is all me (and Nina...and possibly Daft.) Will do, but you're lucky if you are just getting now. SoDak has had snow for weeks.

I'll bet Daft isn't praying for me unless it's dropping dead.

I see very little difference between things your average priest says versus the ideas of the average person inhabiting a rubber room or wearing a tinfoil hat.

Good line about just being chubby though.

Chubby line was very good. Movie-quality dialogue right there.

I call myself fat all the time. But yeah this one was effective.

I wanna make a video of him laughing. He's cartoon-like.

Snow snow snow, oh you.

#restoringorder

It sure does seem like global warming is happening when I compare my memories of snow in this area versus the recent reality.

Don't know if it's an illusion or wut.