Tokens
Butler -1.5
vs.
Michigan State

and

Duke
vs.
West Virginia

I'd love to see Butler win it all, and I think they have a decent shot against MSU. But the real national championship game in my mind is Duke/WVU. Those two have been atop the polls all year and have earned a ring.

If one of the other two happens to win it all I don't think I'll be as impressed with the overall body of work, especially MSU. Butler put together a great season, but against very mediocre competition. MSU was an after-thought after losing to a dreadful UNC team early and Purdue/Ohio St/Wisconsin being the Big Ten headliners.

West Virginia is the favorite as far as I'm concerned. I'd love to see Butler pull it off though.

I guess monetarily I have to root for Duke.... but my heart is with WVU

Herman says Kentucky, thats good enough for me.

Nickaaaaaay!

If WVU hits the corner 3's all night like they did against Kentucky they will be hard to be beat......

Halftime stat from Saturdays game

3 pointers

WVU 7 for 15
KY 0 for 7 ........

That is the reason KY lost......

Final game: See attached pic

Attachments

• Camera 097.jpg
    Camera 097.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 115
I dont expect WVUs 3pt shooting to carry over into the Final 4.
Duke's looked the most dominate so far to me

I don't expect it. If that didn't happen they would have lost. figure the half time score and they were 21 to 0 in 3 pointers......

I think it is now Duke's to lose.

Of course I have been wrong more often that right with this thing.

I dont expect WVUs 3pt shooting to carry over into the Final 4.
Duke's looked the most dominate so far to me

WVU is typically not a 3-point shooting team. That is not their strength. They won't need to shoot 3's like that against Duke.

Any value in getting MSU +1.5? I figure the public is gonna favor the Spartans and I'd be surprised if it doesn't close with MSU favored by a point, perhaps two, but I wonder if Butler isn't destined to win this game. I like their style of play more, but it's hard to oppose Coach Izzo in the Final Four.

I think it is now Duke's to lose.

Of course I have been wrong more often that right with this thing.

I think we all have been during this tourney Nina....... now back to Team America ..... fucken funny movie......

If anyone is interested in the opinion of someone who knows absolutely nothing:

West Virginia.

Rooting interest wise

WV
MichSt
Butler
Puke (that's Dell Dude's name for them)

Like to see Huggins get the big one and wipe off the hooligan coach he was labeled as by the Cincinnati university president. Was the scapegoat for nobody graduating from there. I hope she's happy with players getting there degree and no tourney appearances? Can her ass if she's still there?

Saw a TV story about Izzo and the guy is just a great down to earth person. Never knew that. Him and football coach Steve Mariucci were best friends all through HS and college. Funny thing Mariucci said that made him laugh too was they roomed for 7 straight years even after college and people were starting to ask questions. Rarely went out with girls.

Butler great team but if these guys win it might have every small school come out and say they belong there? Plus don't want to see a 96 team field cheapen it by having a school with no chance beat somebody who has the possibility to go deep into the tourny. Seems to be alot of empty seats in arenas so I would like to see 32 bye teams, and then 64 teams play it out with the higher seed playing at home and selling the place out. The lower team must earn it to get to 64. Plus the 32 legit teams play one less game which they deserve for their fine regular season play.

Duke NFW!!!! If they are winning next Monday night the world should end couple minutes before the final horn. I can live with this. Game against Baylor, if Scheyer's elbow hits that guy, he has major medical problems. Acy did what he should have by going over and slightly nudge the Duke guy? Not to see the guy hurt on Baylor, but would have love to see if Scheyer connected and how he they explain the reason he's not kicked out of the tourney. VICIOUS SWING that was pure bush league when you have the game won. I hate Coach K and Puke!!!

Last edited:
got WVU on a future a while back but I'm rooting Butler

Hoping to hit one of my million futures...only one still alive is duke to win it all. :bread: