Feel good movies

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 3,084 Views
For me, it would be my favorite action movies from when I was young...The Matrix and Ronin.

Agree on Amelie, though. Great cinematography in that one as well.

Agreed with Almost Famous.

Life is beautiful (1997), Remember the Titans, Little Miss Sunshine.....

How about Trading Places. Any of those 80's comedies, Back To School, various John Candy movies, Overboard.

E.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first saw this when I was about 4, I cried, I was obsessed with E.T. for the longest time. I had an E.T. nighty, and stuffed animal, and everything. I loved and still love me some E.T. Even to this day, if I happen to come across it on TV I will stop and watch it. and smile the whole way through. Truth.

el64hj.jpg

big ronin fan

I find E.T. to be the exact opposite.

Grandma's Boy

No idea why, just always makes me laugh

How about Trading Places. Any of those 80's comedies, Back To School, various John Candy movies, Overboard.

Pretty much the entire John Hughes film collection.

Adding Vacation.

All things Zoro. I used to be OBSESSED with Zoro when I was younger. In fact, I am watching one of the movies right now. :)
Boy, it's been a long time, I hardly remember it.

The Rock
Men of Honor
He got Game
Philadelphia
The express
Act of Valor

Most coming of age type movies, sports movies, and all Denzel Washington movies i can watch like 5 times a year and not get bored of them. Ive probably watched The Rock 100 times. Love everything about the movie and the ending sequence i think is one of the best sequences Ive seen in movies.