Fantasy Football Teams

• Start date
  • Replies 203 Comments
  • Views 10,263 Views
Agree with stevie. Lesdoit.

Week 1: Sep 8 - Sep 12

thank you morty :)

When Blitty said he was going to a festival "this weekend" i thought he meant the one coming up - that's why I thought I'd messed up my dates somehow.

FYI if there is any chance of this league holding up we need to get payments in before the games start.

When leagues start up and payments aren't in yet people tend not to pay if there team sucks and the whole league goes to shit.

Just sayin.

how do we make this happen?

i'm ready to paypal anyone RIGHT NOW!

roguey said on draft day he was going to make a paypal account that night so we could send money to him

maybe he forgot?

you got one oxy?

I'll send it to you and then I can be off the hook. and not worry about giving it to pat venditto

yeah - I'll facebook you my email address

got it archie :)

Oksana, how bout giving the boys a pose like this to show them you mean business! GUNS!

football-underboob-31.jpg

wow

you just got me so conflicted in so many different directions Mr. Monkey!!!

Well played Mauer

i've sent the cash for archie and i che cazzo

how much are we playing for.. ready to send funds

I think it's $50. Everyone in there looks legit except I think RJT (CaliGirlNJ), who still has no kicker and no defense. Assuming he has no plans of actually participating and sending the $ I vote his team stays as is in terms of pickups/releases/trades, and blitty the commish has an option to manage his roster weekly. Maybe you guys know something I don't about him, I hope so. Anyone else who doesn't send in time should be treated the same way.

Otherwise let's all get our $ in, should be good.

RJT is a pro at this
he knows what he's doing
so its $50?

Ok cool on RJT definitely. Yeah I think we are rolling with $50.

sent 50... power is going on and off here

tornado warnings all around

let me know if it went through RJ?????