• Replies 203 Comments
  • Views 10,216 Views

Oksana

zig a zig ah
Since
Jun 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
First time doing this - had a lot of fun with the draft although Roguey and Stevies stiffed me royally.

Here's what I ended up with after doing two free agency trades. Haven't heard of most of these guys.

QB: Brady

WR: Hakeem Nicks, Percy Harvin, Dez Bryant

RB: Mendenhall, Shonn Greene

TE: Jared Cook

K: Henery

Defence/Special Teams: Detroit

Bench: Tim Hightower (RB), Mike Thomas (WR), Jerome Harrison (WB), Roy Williams (WR), Kellen Winslow (TE), Pierre Thomas (RB)

Here is everyone's team

StevieK
34xl72u.jpg

Senco
28usk12.jpg

RJT
24v2o1s.jpg

Oxy
143ztsg.jpg

Nina
23s9puu.jpg

I like Blitty's chances.

I got Foster with the 10th pick. Knowing my luck he will have a season ending injury the first game.

Thinking of changing my team name to the 'Arian Brotherhood'.

I think Juror might have the worst team I've seen in 20 years.

:redx: Fishhead said that Clark is good for 135 catches, 34 TD's and 2100+ yards receiving

then Fishhead will beat Dallas Clark in a 40 yard dash

Looks like a gangsta team to me! Lots of trouble but good luck my friend!

Nina should have just said I'll take the Atlanta Falcons as my team! Brest wishes to you my dear!

How the fuck did Blitty get to pick Foster 10th? I hesitated between him, Vick and Rodgers for my first pick (I was 2nd).

How the fuck did Blitty get to pick Foster 10th? I hesitated between him, Vick and Rodgers for my first pick (I was 2nd).

I paid the other 8 teams $20 each, not to take him. +EV

Can someone give us say the 1st 2 rounds of picks (20) in order so we can discuss?

Until I got my PM, I thought the best thing to do was take a QB first. And I've never heard of Foster. So there's two reasons for you.

Doesn't matter - Blitty's still going to fry.

Until I got my PM, I thought the best thing to do was take a QB first. And I've never heard of Foster. So there's two reasons for you.

Doesn't matter - Blitty's still going to fry.

I messaged you that it's not mandatory to take a QB first, but it's not a bad strategy.

Wanna make a side bet, Oxy? :shades: