Fantasy Football Teams

• Start date
  • Replies 203 Comments
  • Views 10,313 Views
Steve needs a strong showing from Brandon Marshall and Steve Gostkowski and a negative performance from Ochostinco to overcome boobilicious (about 18 point deficit)

I am going to lose by like 10 imo.

What I learned: if you're coming from being just a sports fan to this I see the appeal, but if you're coming from gambling this shit is stupid. I got all my football watching done for the year.

Yeah I agree. I watched one and a half games today and followed online for awhile just to see how these fantasy guys were going. That's more than I watched all regular season last year. Reminded me of how slow the game is compared to the AFL.

What I learned: if you're coming from being just a sports fan to this I see the appeal, but if you're coming from gambling this shit is stupid. I got all my football watching done for the year.

I come from gambling and this shit is turning me into a football fan. I enjoyed the Jets/Cowboys game last night - I wouldn't watch the sport otherwise.

agree with Matty

its definitely enhances my fan and gambling experiences.

as long as I don't have to do too much work, i'm enjoying this fantasy thing..... its just more "action" in a different way

why are no points showing on the site?
Bueller???

I lost two hunnerd dollorz this weekend thanks to the Jets. bet365 keeps giving me bonuses and I keep playing & losing on 3-teamers.

gambol

oh shit! back in the game.

:dance:

geezus, you're going to end up beating me unless Brady comes through

i've officially fired my previous consultant. although i guess he had no way of knowing dez bryant was going to limp around and that mendenhall was going to be a sack of shit, i'm still blaming him. good consultants should be visionaries.

have now hired someone new for next week.

oksy no way we are winning, let's make it a ladder season long me and you side bet

gonna drink it up and root for a RJ and Stevie and Bread comebacks tonight!!!!

I am now up by less then a point

Just want to say a big Fok you to in advance to Ben Roethlisberger for sucking so bad and giving the win to Matty

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! BRADY YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancer:

:shari:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! BRADY YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancer:

:shari:

But why couldn't he have thrown more to Ochocinco???/ Why?????????????????????????