expired pills....

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 1,430 Views
Muddy, they ever measure the crushed powder. I would think that if you crushed 100 pills of X it should produce y amount of powder.

plommer, dont most people steal from where they work?

tully getting philosophical on us

i think the pills are kicking in

plommer, dont most people steal from where they work?

I don't know about most but it's very common in certain businesses.

Store managers have been known to pilfer funds when possible.

I worked for a chef, who use do his grocery shopping at the restaurant. The guy most of made an extra 10k a year when you factor in all the shit he took each year.

you post on gambling message boards all day, aren't you stealing your employers time.

I post from the bathroom. We are allowed to go to the bathroom in the US. This is not Canada.

Thanks guey. We just reloaded.

gylUe.jpg

my mug is empty send me some!

photo-5.jpg

I don't refill posters. I just don't.

Not at all. Muddy could sing 'can you quack like a duck' in a Canadian flag underwear shaking his penis and have Acid Joe tap it continuously and not give a fuck about being judge. That's our Mudcat.

this would be :awesome:

Muddy, they ever measure the crushed powder. I would think that if you crushed 100 pills of X it should produce y amount of powder.

No measuring nothing. All the pills and syrups went into one crusher - bottles/cases and all - and that was it. Adios.

It was a long time ago and maybe things have tightened up over the decades but when I was doing it, everything was lax as hell.

They also put expiration date on water bottles. Like water can ever go bad!

If water remains inside a plastic container for a long time the molecular structure of the water is compromised.:ohbye:

If water remains inside a plastic container for a long time the molecular structure of the water is compromised.:ohbye:

You can use it to water the plants.