• Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 1,416 Views

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
anyone have experience taken pain killers after the expiration date. I had a bunch of percocets fall in my lap, but they are old. I just popped one, I thinking they will just be less potent.

just wondering if I got a bunch of junk or not.

Mix them with hard liquor for extra potency.

I have loads of experience with that. More experience than 99.9999% of earth's population, I'm confident. Once upon a time I was in charge of disposal of expired narcotics for a pharmaceutical company - and believe me, not everything made it to the crusher.

It's not the kind of thing I am particularly comfortable endorsing however if I am completely honest - I never had the slightest problem with anything.

Never noticed anything being less potent.

Play safe kids.

Sounds like it was a dream job back in the day.

Sounds like it was a dream job back in the day.

There was a time it was. I loved those drugs and it was so easy.

What I didn't realize was what a goldmine I was sitting on. I had access to these big bottles (~ 1 liter ?) of cough syrup with hydrocodone that had a very high street value.

It wasn't until later - in fact it was during my first trip to rehab - that some of my fellow rehabbers pointed that out to me. But by then the information was of no use.

Missed fortune or missed life of crime, who's to say? I would tell myself the latter just to not live in regret.

Bono double fisting tonight. Looking good guy.

What I didn't realize was what a goldmine I was sitting on.

I had no idea how prevalent employee larceny was until I met a couple of brothers that used to work at a cash and carry place in Etobicoke. These guys used to steal smokes by the case by packing the cig cases in bulk toilet paper boxes.

They did this for at least 5 years before the store closed.

Apparently employee theft is a big problem. At least it used to be, before all the high def surveillance systems started becoming common in the workplace.

Next time your in a Tim Hortons take a look at how many cameras are located above the cashiers.
I see 2 or 3 cams pointed at each till.

Thanks guey. We just reloaded.

gylUe.jpg

Chances are you will be fine, the older any medication, make up, things of that nature get, the chemical composition changes, so after say like five years, then yes, they have little affect, or they may have more, or just different. I have taken an old ass vic once for a mirgraine that I had left over from years earlier, and it didn't do shit. Either way, have fun and stay safe, I will be joining you on drinking train in about an hour.

I had no idea how prevalent employee larceny was until I met a couple of brothers that used to work at a cash and carry place in Etobicoke. These guys used to steal smokes by the case by packing the cig cases in bulk toilet paper boxes.

They did this for at least 5 years before the store closed.

Apparently employee theft is a big problem. At least it used to be, before all the high def surveillance systems started becoming common in the workplace.

Next time your in a Tim Hortons take a look at how many cameras are located above the cashiers.
I see 2 or 3 cams pointed at each till.

I guess what I was doing was technically theft but it was not quite the same thing. What I did had zero effect on the bottom line of anything. I was in charge of logging and disposing of the expired narcotics. If I logged a case of such-and-such-benzo and such-and-such-with-codeine - as far as the company was concerned, it was gone.

Whether it ended up in the crusher or my pocket had no tangible effect on anything.

Muddy, not judging you.

Just saying there is/was alot of money to be made by employees that isn't wages.

When I was 19 I drove a parts truck for a dealership and there were a few times where items that were supposed to be returned to the dealership ended up at a wrecking yard a buddy of mine worked at.

Do I seem like I am fearful of judgement? I just gab about my experiences. I've done worse than that.

Not at all. Muddy could sing 'can you quack like a duck' in a Canadian flag underwear shaking his penis and have Acid Joe tap it continuously and not give a fuck about being judge. That's our Mudcat.

They also put expiration date on water bottles. Like water can ever go bad!