roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
political cartoon of the day thread

hr6SXPE.png

Very sad indeed and feel for the younger generation having difficulties affording the most significant purchase being a home. The average price of a home compared to average salary of say lower/middle class just doesn't seem fair. Daughter of couple behind us still living at home. Told me wanted to move out but rent would be $2200. Though mortgage payment would be lower need time to save money to put down. Hearing could be home price decline not as drastic as say 15 years ago that might come at the right time for her. :dunno:

It's wild in Toronto right now. Anyone who isn't making 150-200k a year is either renting a tiny apt/condo, living with family/multiple roommates, or living the van life.

Wife and I are doing ok but we'll still be renting until we inherit some sort of downpayment. We ain't saving much of anything.

Very depressing fellas. If I was in my early 20's today I might have never stop smoking pot/drinking heavily. Or wish I prioritized doing well education wise. Of course if I prioritized studying more I wouldn't have been smoking/drinking heavily so much in my teens. This or that scenario. :yes:

Well the good news is I'm an old man financially okay with not much time left and not in my early twenties presently. I'm going to look at the glass half-full and think all those crazy, good times we had never would have materialized inside a library!
:cheerscheers: :toke:

Can’t even find apartments to rent where I’m at. I heard of apartments being listed for rent and rented hours later. Little inventory, but I have noticed rent prices not increasing seems rents have plateaued.

And still plenty of jobs to be had if you want to work in the trades or in restaurants.

Hearing could be home price decline not as drastic as say 15 years ago that might come at the right time for her.
No starter homes under $500,000 in Miami-Dade County, not even in the ghetto-y negro areas. I know a couple in the market with a budget of $450,000 and they haven't found anything in almost a year.

No starter homes under $500,000 in Miami-Dade County, not even in the ghetto-y negro areas. I know a couple in the market with a budget of $450,000 and they haven't found anything in almost a year.
That’s really sad :(

I bought the smallest house (1700 sq feet) on a corner lot in a very nice development in 2016 in Broward County for $373K

The noose is too tight. First they got locked down under pretense, their subsistence destroyed. The value of their labor reduce to pittance, where the value didn't disappear it was transferred in a great theft of wealth. Wars were started to serve as threats. Slowly stripped of their dignity, they are let loose to fight among each other in a show of televised spectacle and constantly reminded of by drip content of the pocket machine.

Where the only option left was to go rogue.

A bit over dramatic but in the spirit of.

That’s really sad :(

I bought the smallest house (1700 sq feet) on a corner lot in a very nice development in 2016 in Broward County for $373K
What’s your current Zestimate, tron?

We got plenty of affordable houses in TN.

Around 250-350K requiring minimal rehab.

100K outside city with lots of rehab.

What’s your current Zestimate, tron?

We got plenty of affordable houses in TN.

Around 250-350K requiring minimal rehab.

100K outside city with lots of rehab.
How far outside the city for 100k?

In somewhat related news, we may be moving across the hall. One more bathroom and an extra 100 sq ft for 50 dollorz less per month. Yes please.

Afraid we're about enter a bidding war though. The owner-occupants-turned-landlords listed the unit too low.