Ever heard of a hotel cancelling your reservations?

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,263 Views
That sucks....... at least they called you.

When we did mini bash in miami, they canceled our rooms when we got there. No calll. And put us up in a dump instead. Muther fuckers.

I'm still confused about that. I think maybe you just fucked up the reservation. They had a room for me. Thanks again for canceling that on my behalf, btw.

When we went to NO a few weeks back, they screwed our reservation up and the hotel was "booked" when we got there. But the manager had to pull strings and gave us a suite.

Ok. This definitely furthers the notion that the problem is on your side, and not all these hotels that keep messing up your reservations.

Ok. This definitely furthers the notion that the problem is on your side, and not all these hotels that keep messing up your reservations.

I'm sensing some sort of bad blood between Bread/Robyn and Jello over the subject of hotels, I think this is the third time I've seen Jello make a veiled accusation of incompetent lodging arrangements involving the first couple of GL. What's bugging you, Jello?

Back off Scholar. There is nothing to see here.

Robyn and Bread definitely did NOT fuck up the Miami hotel reservations and have to be rebooked at a shithole down the street. They most definitely did not also, upon realizing that my reservation at the nice hotel was perfectly in order, take it upon themselves to cancel that and rebook me at the shithole hotel too. That didn't happen so I don't know what you are talking about.

Personally I don't know why you would even think of complaining. You got to share a shithole motel bed with Matty Rain, and I happen to know just how satisfying an experience like that is. Stop looking at the negative, Holmes. :grin:

:jerk:

Holmes... hmm. Is that what urban types mean when they finish a sentence with "Holmes"? Is it a Shelock Holmes take? I've never looked at it from that angle.

Anyway, I'm not really bitter about the hotel. As with pretty much everything I post it's just jokes. We had a great time.

Besides, Matt took the bed and I ended up on the couch with an airplane blanket and no pillow. Oh but that didn't really matter because Bread busted in our room at 7am to go to breakfast, so I wouldn't have gotten much sleep anyway. He also cheated me for $10 in a darts game earlier the previous night.

Actually, the term came into existence as a honorific after Larry Holmes defeated Gerry "The Great White Hope" Cooney in spectacular fashion in 1982. Since then it's been an urban way to call someone a "tough guy" without the typical sarcasm involved in calling someone a tough guy or a gangster.

Man busting in the room at 7am was great. I was still HAMMERED and forcing beers down my fuckin shroat! It hurt so much.

I'm glad we shared that morning/breakfast together on the back streets of South Beach. That was fun.

People say "What's up, Holmes?" to me when I whip out my fuckin monster cack and it reminds them of John Holmes and his Amazing Gonads.

I'm just kidding. No one ever calls me that. :guitar:

Actually, the term came into existence as a honorific after Larry Holmes defeated Gerry "The Great White Hope" Cooney in spectacular fashion in 1982. Since then it's been an urban way to call someone a "tough guy" without the typical sarcasm involved in calling someone a tough guy or a gangster.

Gaddamn Scholar. I get smarter every time I talk to you. Your should change your username to something that indicates how knowledgeable you are. Seriously. I'll try to think of something and maybe get back to you. Maybe something with "Smart" in it. We're just spitballing here, but that's what I've got so far.

Jello did you continue your binge from last night straight thru to today?

Totally unfucking acceptable. I'd be flaming the shit out of them on every review site you can find and contacting corporate. Sorry this happened to you man.

check out the 'Innkeeper Law' of Louisiana. if I remember correctly, if a hotel cancels your reservation through an error on their part, ie, overbooking, the hotel has to find you a comparable place to stay. worth a lookup.