Eugenie did it

• Start date
  • Replies 87 Comments
  • Views 7,138 Views
I'd let her take a long hard look at my disrobed privates.

Foking English, still infesting the world with their cryptic, elitist, bullshit sports(?)
fifteen love mothefoker

yeah let's ban soccer, tennis, rugby, golf, cricket, fok it f1 as well

I realize the colonial culture dominates, but some of those archaic drudgeries, you'd think, would be embarrassing by now.

btw, no need to ban anything. It's more a question of who and why pushes various shit, and whether that should be resisted

The French came up with tennis.

I realize the colonial culture dominates, but some of those archaic drudgeries, you'd think, would be embarrassing by now.

btw, no need to ban anything. It's more a question of who and why pushes various shit, and whether that should be resisted

cricket is the most colonial of all sports, they still play it in Rhodesia ffs and whities been out of there for 40 years

There is a new up-and-coming name in Canadian tennis y'all.

Denis Shapovalov

After reaching the semis of the Rogers Cup (Canadian Open) - and lifting his ranking from ~150 to 69 -he qualified for the U.S. Open - and just beat 8th seed Joe-Willie Tsonga to advance to to the third round.

It does not hurt him that he has about a hundred times as much personality as Milos Raonic.

18 years old.

Meanwhile, Eugenie did NOT do it. Again.

I'd let her take a long hard look at my disrobed privates.

To be clear - not in an assaulty Louis CK kind of way. :wah: She'd be allowed to leave the room.

Shapovalov playing his third round match later today against the 40-somethingth seed.

Here he is hitting an umpire in the face :handshake:

He's still going.

:ohmy:

Injuries and upsets have characterized the 2017 U.S. Open. The tournament began without injured stars like Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka and Milos Raonic, and now the highest seed left in Shapovalovs side of the draw is No. 12 Pablo Carreo Busta, Shapovalovs next opponent.

Holy shit. He's going to win it all.

:ohmy:

At least she didn't get eliminated in the second round of Wimbledon today. Oh wait, yes she did.

In 10 years she’ll wish she didn’t care so much about Instagram. What a waste.