Eugenie did it

• Start date
  • Replies 87 Comments
  • Views 7,187 Views
That was a paddlin'

tumblr_mk0k416nTW1qkfwf2o1_r1_500.jpg

That, by the way, is a pretty good length for a sporting event. Total elapsed time from first serve to final result = 55 minutes.

All sports should strive to have their games that length.

Turns out a Canadian did win a Grand Slam today. Vasek Pospisil and his partner won the Wimbledon men's doubles title.

His partner's name is Jack Sock.

Jack Sock.

She has had a few complete crap outings since Wimbledon including the big tourney in Canada. She could really use a big bounceback in the U.S. Open.

Go BouBou!

Too busy filming crappy French commercials and generally trying to become a starlet.

Fade the shallow Westmount bitch going forward.

:irishluck:

Is the east end of Montreal a decent place to live/grow up or is it the Jane/Finch type of area?

It's not Jane/Finch but it's poor and kind of desolate. I think it's closer to The Junction, or Parkdale, in terms of socio-demographic profile.

OK was curious because my frenchie neighbour (very nice guy) mentioned that he is from the east end of Montreal. He mentioned the neighbourhood, but I can't remember. I think he might be Haitian decent. I think. He is a very nice guy.

Montral-Nord is also in the east end, north of where I grew up. It is the Jane & Finch of Montreal.

That be where negroes get shot.

:mrquincy:

Bounced from the U.S. Open, my BouBou.

Bounced.

She tried hard. It looked like she was going to faint at one point, the she caught a second wind, only to falter one last time.

She made some genius shots during that match.

I bet a grungefuck from Muddy could smooth her right out.

Much to my surprise, my BouBou has moved up to #6 in the WTA rankings.

I thought her game had gone to crap since Wimbledon and I would not have been surprised to hear of a dip, but in fact she has reached a new high water mark for Canadian tennis rankingness.

:dunno:

Tough on the women's circuit - pretty much Serena and everyone else

Eugenie in 20 minutes

Fading just for the simple fact she sued the WTA :yoda:

$50.00 $80.00 Pending 7/28/16 9:00pm WTA Tennis 524 K.Kucova Games Won +4 +160* vs E.Bouchard Games Won