• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 1,044 Views

Patty

Since
Feb 2, 2010
Score
Tokens
Had a 8k bankroll or so (My net worth) And I chased the nationals all 3 games. Needless to say it didn't end well and I feel losing all 3 like this could be one of the worst beats ive ever seen.

What are the odds on a +120 or so dog losing all 3 in this fashion?Winning 5-0 in 1st inning one game(Lost) Winning in the 8th inning one game (Lost) Winning in the 9th (Lost)

Durito mudcat give me approx odds and how bad did i run? Obviously I'm a dick for risking it all on a chase:bashing:

11.jpg

22.jpg

44.jpg

Patty wasn't that last summer?

Patty you have to let this go.

I've never seen a few bad beats affect a guy like this before.

Patty I could lose 5 grand on a head bob at Belmont, it is the nature of the beast.

Don't you hate it when you pull up box scores and study them on tough losses...almost looking for something different that you know doesn't exist?

You need to join the military.

Fiver yes last year. I remember being at work calling home to get the scores of the game and my pops told me austin kearns just hit a grand slam in the 1st and it was 5-0. Figured I had it locked up. Was happy going back to work until I called back a few hours later. Shit was a burial in progress.Telling you I felt like committing suicide after game 3. So mentally draining losing everything you have like this.

Venditto please stop bringing up your past failures. Everyone is painfully aware of what a failure you are. We do not need the constant reminders. Thanks and god bless.

Odds of a +120 (assuming that is the fair odds) losing 3 times in a row is 16.2% --- with leads like that, substantially less.

Surely you can get that 8k back. You ever played at SIA?

Durito odds on a +120 dog losing after being up 5-0 start of top 2? 10 to 1?

Durito odds on a +120 dog losing after being up 5-0 start of top 2? 10 to 1?

About 17-1 albeit that is using a normal distribution which in baseball you should not.

#1 rule of baseball betting - You will get fucked. Everyone has these horror stories. What are odds of losing a game when winning 10-1 in the 9th? Come on Patty...the list goes on and on.