• Start date
  • Replies 165 Comments
  • Views 11,140 Views
OVERALL RECORD (Last 365 Days)
W L P PCT UNITS
123 120 10 51% -113

oh dear...

So when are we boxing Monkey?

Oh yeah, you are to busy ducking me to meet up for that as well.

I am not betting pocket change nor am I betting obscene amounts of $$ no poster has. The Durito picture is not of 25K. He (along with other posters) are full of bluster and shit.

Cali needs that change to pay for her STD tests.

so you'll add me for $1000? this is like the always fun 'bad line' dilemma.

Not hard to photoshop $100 bills.

I am not taking bets of 10-25k from posters who do not have that money. Not backpeddling, just keeping it real.

OK as long as you're keeping it real. If there is one thing I can't stand it's all these fake ass people :handshake:

OK show me YOUR 20K...you have nothing.

Time of post: 8:47 PM PST

i dont bull shit asshole

Time of post: 8:53 PM PST

Not hard to photoshop $100 bills.

I am not taking bets of 10-25k from posters who do not have that money. Not backpeddling, just keeping it real.

Wow. 6 minute Photoshop of $25k and your name written out on paper. Durito, you really should be a graphic artist!

Keep on keepin' it real, Casper! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Ok, well I'm in then.

No one would ever stiff a chick on a gambling forum - we don't know the first thing about gambling. So I trust you.

Best of luck sir. :)

Okay, we are on Enigma.

$1000 says I break even by the end of this contest.

Get ready to lose.

I'm all ready and waiting.

guys I feel guilty for agreeing to this bet so I'll throw in everything I won in the guru contest aside from the tums, disposable razors, and veggies

guys I feel guilty for agreeing to this bet so I'll throw in everything I won in the guru contest aside from the tums, disposable razors, and veggies

Yeah I kind of feel that way too. I'm convinced he's on some sort of massive bender.

Ok Caspy, I throw in a night with Cali as well. And YES CALI - I DO own your cunty arse.)

Since I know you're going to come back and say you don't want her because you thought she was mean to you and you have a gf, how about I throw in a soft pretzel for you and your gal pal?? I've been craving those lately.

So it's now: Enigma $1000 and the guru stuff

Oksy: $500, Cali, 2 soft pretzels

I think that pretty much brings it to the -3800whatever the line should've been for me. xoxo

img052oc.jpg

please note: textbooks and cassettes NOT included. only the stuff on the desk

also I think I gave away the nerds but the bag was open when I got it

I think it goes together nicely with oksana because she's including caligirl and I'm including condoms

Last edited:
I am not betting pocket change nor am I betting obscene amounts of $$ no poster has. The Durito picture is not of 25K. He (along with other posters) are full of bluster and shit.

Cali needs that change to pay for her STD tests.

how about we bet 1k there was 25k in that picture?

how about we bet 1k there was 25k in that picture?

yeah i don't believe you either

spermy douche photoshop guru

img052oc.jpg

please note: textbooks and cassettes NOT included. only the stuff on the desk

also I think I gave away the nerds but the bag was open when I got it

LOL. Smart Money and JR Miller?

Don't you have a lighter?

I'll have to win one in a contest

LOL. Smart Money and JR Miller?

Don't you have a lighter?

you cant quite see mudcats note that says "this book contains terrible information"

Enigma, you're not allowed to send him the autographed Dickie Moore card. No fokken way. Dude is going to pawn it off to buy a $2 scratch off.

Have some respect for the two-time Art Ross winner.