Double vaxxed and just got covid

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 1,246 Views
Comparing a 2nm virus and a 30nm molecule of liquid is neither accurate or funny. Thats the same ratio as an adult human and a rhinoceros. You and @Matty must get your memes from the same distro...
The fuck does that mean

My memes are carefully curated from premium sources

Asshole

Dingo, hold off on meeting Virtuoso for that drink. He might pee on you.

Seriously.damn…sorry to hear. Hope it doesn’t get any worse, and that you are feeling better each day. Sucks though.

I actually meet someone new today at a business meeting outside and we shook hands.Use to do that all the time,but this time it kinda felt weird
How weird will it feel when you test positive? Hey, just go about life normally without dwelling about when you will starting feeling ill. :yes:

Wait, so you do have COVID?

How weird will it feel when you test positive? Hey, just go about life normally without dwelling about when you will starting feeling ill. :yes:

Wait, so you do have COVID?

I might of had it two years ago,my sister was an emergency nurse and we all got very sick in February of 2019
First time in my 30 years of owning my business that I actually had a sick day
Symptoms were very similar to covid

I think he meant 2020

Sorry meant 2020

Does Covid get cured with pee like a jellyfish burn? :square:
I think so. And I believe Dr Fauci would suggest you have someone pee on you as a COVID preventative message.
:pecosbill:

I think so. And I believe Dr Fauci would suggest you have someone pee on you as a COVID preventative message.
:pecosbill:

that meme was a showstopper made me feel inadequate for some reason

Double Saxxed and just got the Vid

When did you get tested, when did you get the results?

@Boner_18 thoughts on symptomatic teens getting monoclonal antibodies administered via IV?

I have to admit this stuff is getting kind of scary. Guy at work just today told me some salesman died recently. Mention name but I didn't recognize it. Said you have seen him around, showed me a picture and I said WTF! Within two weeks gone. Also told me he's getting his 20 year old and 14 year old shots tomorrow. I suggested to MrsM to rethink her position.

PS He was only 51 and from appearance looked pretty fit.