• Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 1,212 Views

Virtuoso

Oasis
Since
May 1, 2011
Score
Tokens
Life is rigged! Feel like shit but I imagine it would be worse if I wasn’t vaccinated.

Sheeit, feel better Virty

Hope you feel better,guess there’s a good reason to have the mask mandate back here

get better soon. gl.

Wait a minute, you got COVID but you were double vaxxed. What is double vaxxed?

And possibly you diet consists of too much gourmet food? :dunno:

keep your head up son

we are here for you

and when I say here for you... I mean we are ready to read lots of updates on how you are feeling. Please overshare

many of us don't eat gourmet food, and thus will likely never contract this disease of the well fed

Hope you feel better,guess there’s a good reason to have the mask mandate back here
If wearing proper masks (N95) was enforced, maybe. And at no charge to the general public.

Neck gaiters, toilet paper etc are useless.

Get well soon, Virty. What are your symptoms

If you know 2 people who got breakthrough covid chances are 1 of them is lying (either about getting covid or being vaxxed). Get well soon pal.

EB9E937B-4D78-478B-972C-BA03742C6EBE.png

I wear my mask everywhere indoors. Less than 50% I see have it on. Protects me and others. Like DeSantis but disappointed in him against needing to wear a mask. You can still go everywhere you desire.

I actually meet someone new today at a business meeting outside and we shook hands.Use to do that all the time,but this time it kinda felt weird

One other person in our group tested positive. Rest negative.

Symptoms: fever, headache, sore throat and body aches.

Just saw bone bones post…..…….