Does Mr IAG = Fairwarning?

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 3,476 Views
Why am I always the last to know? I really thought I had a chance, plus I am closer. Dime late, dollar short.

Why am I always the last to know? I really thought I had a chance, plus I am closer. Dime late, dollar short.

You almost had me at "I'll clean your gutters."

CGDF, it's not you! Unless you have a brother, you can't top this!

You might want to keep an eye on mudcat, FW.

He has been know to steal more than one forum female.

LL Cool M = Ladies Love Cool Muddy.

My last name starts with M, sure its not that?

IAG
Thanks Bacon. Used to love REM in the day...saw them at Fiddler's Green in Denver...13th row..great show. I am wondering however why you chose this song? I might have to look for meaning. Great, another project I'll never start. ;)

qualified yes, yes, it is.

That's funny as I was just wondering if I was being a little over zealous in my praise of MC's posts. I can see him being a lady killer.

Saw them in NYC, very cool. The song choice was pretty random, that entire album is just awesome.

Well HELL. Is that a whip that girl has? hahahaah I was just referring to the content ...didn't even look at the picture. In no way does that picture indicate that "effdub" and/or Iag are "down with the BDSM.
I should really put my glasses on when posting.

I was basically just saying he puts up with me.

Although he just fell asleep on me in chat so I think his time is limited.

IAG
Well HELL. Is that a whip that girl has? hahahaah I was just referring to the content ...didn't even look at the picture. In no way does that picture indicate that "effdub" and/or Iag are "down with the BDSM.
I should really put my glasses on when posting.

I was basically just saying he puts up with me.

Although he just fell asleep on me in chat so I think his time is limited.

nothing wrong with a little bdsm

IAG, tell GL your taco bell story.....I want to but you might mail me anthrax