• Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 7,547 Views

MrsMonkey

Peanut
Since
Mar 22, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hi its Mrs Monkey. I have had five days of Mr. Monkey being on suspension from work and I want to know DOES ANYBODY WANT A MAN? I will give Mr. Monkey to any willing woman or man. He is getting on my last agat and I can't wait until he goes back to work. So I will send him over to the first bidder don't be shy you can have him I won't be jelous only thankful!!!!.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lmao:

Did MrMonkey touch someone inappropriately at work? Wot happen?

Oh man this could be bigger than NickyNoodle showing up here.

MrsMonkey whassagoin' on?

Sorry guys to be venting on you but five days of Mr. Monkey is all I can take even on his medication. If he wasn' t on it would be divorce courts for me. I talk to him and he doesn't hear a word I am saying somtimes I think I am talking to a retarded person. I just can't do stupid anymore. I just need some inteligent conversation with someone who knows more than just SPORTS!!!

I can possibly have him do some cold calling for me.

I can't have him losing it on potential clients though.

If you are interested send me some samples of him handling rebuttals fluently.

Thank you.

holy shit!

welcome back.

mrm can come out to utah.

Sorry guys to be venting on you but five days of Mr. Monkey is all I can take even on his medication. If he wasn' t on it would be divorce courts for me. I talk to him and he doesn't hear a word I am saying somtimes I think I am talking to a retarded person. I just can't do stupid anymore. I just need some inteligent conversation with someone who knows more than just SPORTS!!!

Well you certainly came to the right place for some intelligent conversation!! :retarded: :guitar:

mrsm needs to check out the facebook thread

I would take your suggestion and sic Peanut on him but he been getting so upset over the games he is losing that she is afraid of him and comes running to me. She doesn't like to see anyone upset. You would think for the amount of time Mr. Monkey spends trying to pick a game he would be winner every time. I think at this point if we wourld try to equal out his winnings to the time spent trying to pick a game we would be in a deficite situation big time!!!

Mrs Monkey do you ever fly down to Florida alone?

Robyn and I would LOVE to show you a good time down here.

Thank you for the invites it is really sounding tempting at this point in time. Did you ever have a day when you say to yourself what the Hell was I thinking when I said I do? My mother told me to skip the wedding and go to Atlantic City. Stupid kid once again not listening to a parents advice. I guess this is just one of those days for me and we all have them evey now and again

Where is he right now?

Is this really Mr Monkey posting?? :bashing:

Where is he right now?

Is this really Mr Monkey posting?? :bashing:

Come on now Bread doesn't this sound a little to intelligent for Mr. Monkey and please don't insult me with that comparison. Mr. Monkey is in the backyard????

Hey Mr Monkey ends sentences in question marks all the time too.

You two were made for each other. Hang tough through this suspension! Bread is rooting for you???