do you want some pudding?

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 14,673 Views
hugh bump

Pico :bowdown:

Play of the day Muddayyyyyyyy

All I ever see at my store is little cups of pudding. Just once I'd like to walk in there and see some of those big-ass Japanese puddings.

PUDDING!!!!!!!!

DNO3a.gif

thats from Breakin. :up: you ever watched that movie Muddy? I was into break dancing back then. there was some good moves in that film.

No that one somehow passed me by. Is there real pudding in it?

pico give these girls some chocolate

Okay now here's a completely vague and obscure question that no one should be able to answer - and yet I feel like there is a real chance RJ will know it.

I am thinking of a video that got posted in gamelive's past. It was bizarre and surreal - and probably annoying at first glance - kinda shrieky maybe? - but it grew on me and I ended up liking it and watching it many times. It featured a female artist - Asian, I'm pretty sure.

I'm having a hard time remembering details. It jumped around different scenarios. I kind of remember a suburban setting at one point and and a neat little house and a well-trimmed hedge. More will probably come to me now that I am churning on it but that's all I got at this second.

Any idea what I am talking about?

I'm just going to sit here refreshing every minute till I get an answer from RJ.

No I don't think so. I did surprise myself by liking Psy but obviously he's not something that would be described as obscure. I'm not seeing what I'm talking about mixed between his stuff.

I think whoever introduced it to the forum was like, ohmygawd, look at this godawful stuff. Can you believe someone made this on purpose?

But then I turned around and really liked it.

:dunno:

Shoot. Yeah I remember that but not what I am talking about.

It wasn't a commercial - it was just a song. In fact I think I looked up a few of her songs.

It was some chick. Kinda like an Asian Kate Bush. Off-beat attractive and very artsy fartsy and willing to fully throw herself into anything.

Damn.

Not the response I was hoping for. I will have to get into a deep meditative - almost trance-like - state at some point and see if I can recollect more details.