do you want some pudding?

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 14,699 Views
whats powerlaying?

is that like a close range blast off?

Fischy that is a long answer and I don't have the gas right now, I have to sleep and I have a long day tomorrow all in all. Be well and carry the torch brother.

You should at least add something to the pudding Stevie Boy.

Like I don't know why they call some cake-like stuff "pudding". If it's solid (not even Jello-like), it's not pudding. Stop defacing the very essence of the pud. You foks.

cd4f890f.jpg
:redx:

Predictable bump after Muddy's post. At the same time, had to happen.

I don't often go for a dessert but today going through the drive-thru at Chick-fil-A I spotted something that just shouted "TRY ME"! It was a new Bannah Pudding Shake and it was wonderful.

gimme more pudding

Pudding would be fucking perfect right now.

done working

gonna make a grilled cheese or two, mix some drinks up fivey style, watch the buccos and cubs and clean the house

Off at 5 here or whenever it ends, 2 closings today between 4 and 7 PM so I'm sure there will be some calls coming in. Both very nice deals and great clients, this one guy is already sending referrals and he hasn't even closed yet. They are all Veterans with excellent credit, it's a perfect referral source.

After work I'd say a beer maybe a bloody mary then a post work nap which seems to be a Friday occurrence, then who knows, will be low key. GDG is out to Erie this week with her family.

low key night here, having a few friends over for a bit

big kickball game tomorrow brewing in the park......

pumped for tomorrow

I got some pudding in the cupboard RIGHT NOW.