do you want some pudding?

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 14,470 Views
I emailed this to my coworker.

Then I received this voice mail:

Thanks for the video, that made me want to throw up and I want to kill everyone in it"

What went wrong?

muddy I hadn't payed attention before but it looks like you have good hair.

Oh well gosh. I don't know. It's alright I guess. Gee whiz.

Did you notice I had my bicycle helmet on backwards in that pic? That wasn't me purposely trying to be funny. I really thought I was deploying it properly. Only later did I learn the truth.

Steve/s are you having thoughts of putting you pecker in da pudding? Steve/s it could be a whole new sequal to American Pie.

Steve/s are you having thoughts of putting you pecker in da pudding? Steve/s it could be a whole new sequal to American Pie.

I really just like the endorphins that song puts in my brain. I feel like a small manipulated oriental child.

BUT I think you are definitely on to something.

I miss the state....

great stuff

I need a "I wanna dip my balls in it video" now

common LOUIE, one time

Steve/s, I don’t think Oriental is widely accepted anymore. It has switched to Asian for a while but now it is preferred to differentiate between Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

Oriental is a type of rug.

Steve/s, I don’t think Oriental is widely accepted anymore. It has switched to Asian for a while but now it is preferred to differentiate between Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

Oriental is a type of rug.

I very much appreciate your honesty. You might have saved me from getting beaten by some asian/orientals.

I feel sorry for any pudding that gets served at a gamelive function.

I miss the state....

great stuff

I need a "I wanna dip my balls in it video" now

common LOUIE, one time

I bought the entire box set recently. Some good memories.

Forget it. I'm outta heeeeerrrrreeee...

This really gets me by and fills me with inner peace to the point that I will be bumping it every day in future of Gamelive unless instructed not to.