do you want some pudding?

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 14,484 Views
That pudding makes me laugh. Looks more gelatin than pudding though.

MrMonkey's dying to dunk his face in that sweet pile o' pud and smear it all over his chest.

Monkey it has the texture of gelatin, notice how it holds form when placed on serving platter? When have you had pudding (not frozen) hold a shape when placed on a serving platter? MrMonkey, it is a very popular pastime to disagree with Wal but not always a 100% safe bet.

Monkey it has the texture of gelatin, notice how it holds form when placed on serving platter? When have you had pudding (not frozen) hold a shape when placed on a serving platter? MrMonkey, it is a very popular pastime to disagree with Wal but not always a 100% safe bet.

Very sad but kinda like my penis used to hold form for a longer time like gelatin but now it's kinda goes from gelatin to pudding faster. Very sad indeed! Thinking I might be mentally as well as physically challenged at this point in my life or visa versa? :up:

MrMonkey's dying to dunk his face in that sweet pile o' pud and smear it all over his chest.

Yes, totally! And tell us bout your pudding fantasy involving your roommate? No, please don't but enjoy nonetheless! :mattyrain:

Yes, totally! And tell us bout your pudding fantasy involving your roommate? No, please don't but enjoy nonetheless! :mattyrain:

My roommate is a girl MrM. I don't swing that way.

My roommate is a girl MrM. I don't swing that way.

Yes Matty, keeping telling yourself and your fellow posters this. Pics of your roommate or your just lying. And some kinda of pic that legitimately shows she doesn't have a penis! Matty, everyone here knows you too well. :greencheck:

Matty, it's OK to come out. Common, one time.

I need to get this pudding thread out of my mind now. I will not have the indignity of the mailman snickering at me when he delivers the package to me that no one is supposed to know what's inside it.

We honestly just watched Inception last night and if I watch it a couple more times I know I can make this happen and and the Magic Will Happen Again more frequently without any hitches.
:depom::depom::depom::depom::depom::depom::depom:

Fiver can confirm that my roomie is a girl and that I am a total homo. I don't have to prove shit.

Oh no - I'm not there yet - now you might have jinxed me. What if I fall on my face and blow it?

:lmao: Could happen. We saw your face after that bike fall. Promise not to ride it until after you hit 5000!

Oh no - I'm not there yet - now you might have jinxed me. What if I fall on my face and blow it?

I recommended you wear a helmet, not much else I could do.

Okay. Ready for the final push.

attachment.php

Attachments

• forum 053.jpg
    forum 053.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 189
muddy I hadn't payed attention before but it looks like you have good hair.