Do you Uber?

• Start date
  • Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,759 Views
Yeah sometimes of I wanna get fokked up or not worry about parking.

It's awesome.

defo esp when i am out of town. way cheaper and better overall service than those yellow cabs.

Used it a handful of times, now avoid it on principle. Fuck corporate tax evaders masquerading as innovators.

No need to, just like no need for an ATM card, or even a smart phone!

You line up at the bank to get 40 dollorz out of your checking account?

I have sufficient cash taken out of my paycheck when I cash my check! I still get a paper check! F that direct deposit! Plus Peanut luvs the couple minute drive to the bank!

peanut loves chase

Peanut! Don't eat that Milk Bone, it's probably from 1977!

Can't stand any form of cab, uber might be the worst of all of them.

When I lived in Charlotte, I used Uber and Lyft. Both were great and less expensive than a taxi. Not only were all my drivers courteous and professional, both companies would give free ride coupons via email regularly.

I have had my own cars since I was 16 so no, Uber (and also cabs, buses, whatever) have played a minimal part in my life.

I think I heard that Uber is actually illegal in my town right now.

:dunno:

Whenever in VN hell yes....

Too many taxi's will scam you otherwise...

I've never gotten into so many cars with random strangers in my life till now.

Article dated today.

Mississauga will enforce Uber ban, mayor says after vote

Mississauga has banned Uber. At least for the moment.

A week after Toronto city council went the other way, passing a massive set of rules governing ride-sharing services, Mississauga councillors slammed the door on Uber, and services like it, in a 10-2 vote.

The council decision comes with an order for all ride-sharing firms to halt operations unless they obtain a taxi brokerage licence and run their business like a traditional cab company.