Do you miss MrX, Mrs.X and tacomax?

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 3,527 Views
Ya know, I kinda think I would like at least the X's, simply because they are prolly 100% different than me in real life, and I like that. I can't speak for Taco, but if he is anything like his posting persona, I could drink beer and make fun of people with him....

I think they are all gaying out in LA tonight. Aren't they?

Robyn = jealous

Hey, here we are.

We're a hour away from Taco's house. I'm sure he'll give us some shady coordinates again with some thin excuse so we will never be able to track him down at will.

Taco is pro.

Probably. I thought you had all the scoop Robyn.
They said they're coming home on Tuesday. That's a lot of gaying out, no? :dunno:

I don't care how long they are gaying out. I want to be there.

I think they are all gaying out in LA tonight. Aren't they?

Robyn = jealous

We might just go eat dinner and all flop down on our other friend's couch at her house in Cerritos. We're pretty bedraggled. Our plan was to get back to Denver by Monday but we might extend that a day or two.

Last time we all met up in LA, there was an amazing home made bottle of cinnamon vanilla tequila that I brought back from Tijuana. Oh man, that sounds so good right now. A fluffy couch and sipping tequila! There are no letters or smileys to represent how awesome that sounds to me right now. Maybe a fancy liquor store might have a close facsimile.

Ya know, I kinda think I would like at least the X's, simply because they are prolly 100% different than me in real life, and I like that. I can't speak for Taco, but if he is anything like his posting persona, I could drink beer and make fun of people with him....

Taco's a fokken riot in person even when he's not trying. The X'es are great (quiet) people, looking forward to spend more time with them.

New Orleans is in for some serious troubles.

Taco's a fokken riot in person even when he's not trying. The X'es are great (quiet) people, looking forward to spend more time with them.

Matty, I will take your word, and I hope I can I can catch up with these guys on their next central floroda trek.....

BGS what do you think is so different about you and us?

Matty, quiet? Yeah, maybe. Or, maybe everyone else is just really loud. You're saying like zen master kung foo calm strike quiet right?

BGS what do you think is so different about you and us?

Matty, quiet? Yeah, maybe. Oh, maybe everyone else is just really loud. Your saying like zen master kung foo calm strike quiet right?

Mrs. X, I think the difference is you are a bit worldly, and may see things in more shades of grey, while I am more definately black and white. Having said that, I would love to meet you and Mr. X... I love meeting people different than me...

I always miss the X's when they aren't around. I wish the sleuth that is Tacomax would have more victims to prey upon here (as long as it's not me).

I always miss the X's when they aren't around. I wish the sleuth that is Tacomax would have more victims to prey upon here (as long as it's not me).

The Gamelive Summer of Love bankrupted tacomax