Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

Gamelive is a big circle jerking, social networking site where everyone agrees with each other. I thought that's not your thing.

That doesn't mean it can't serve a purpose for me.

I have been trying to devote more time to some of my other projects lately though. So I probably won't be around here much anyway.

If you hate this place so much what the fuck are you doing here?

Wait a minute. I thought everyone was just here to participate in the various contests to win cash and prizes?!

I have been trying to devote more time to some of my other projects lately though. So I probably won't be around here much anyway.

Oh stop teasinggg.

We have cash and prizes?!? OMG

We have cash and prizes?!? OMG

Dumb ass. Cash prizes are awarded to contest winners, winners are notified via pm, check your gamelive inbox.

Dumb ass. Cash prizes are awarded to contest winners, winners are notified via pm, check your gamelive inbox.

I have no new PM. :sad:

24v00hl.jpg

Fischy and Mikey won some ca$h prizes recently. We are legit son! WE ARE LEGIT!!!!

Hey Daft, you can't cap worth shit. Take that! :unicornmindfuck:

I'm here for the free pussy.

I have no new PM. :sad:

24v00hl.jpg

Your old PM's are intriguing.

Date with Muddy on Sunday?

2nd life with MF.

Excel with Herman. and Tony Soprano?

I am an international man of sexy mystery.

LOL @ Re: TSop wants to talk! I love the way Blitty clings to his stupid scams like they're gold. I don't know if this tops texting everyone from Chat about the debt relief solutions, but it's right up there.