Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

I miss your cynicism MF'er. I love to see motivated Bread on the prowl. :grouphug:

MF that's too bad. You will be missed by many :up:

MF, you really thought AMBy was mistreated? I read into the posts and he seemed to want to give no response to MrsX's questions of why? So maybe he should have just dropped it but instead didn't he reaffirm his feelings toward her.

I know I can be relentless at times but if someone tells you they don't think it's cool, why not say your sorry or something?

Why does he owe someone an apology for the way he feels? I don't get that.

The piling on from everyone came before and after that anyway.

Why not go MonkeyF0cker? It's the only time this place is even remotely interesting any more.

Amby is right. The place is a constant fucking circle jerk between a bunch of you. Bread lost his balls over here. Maybe he shaved them off. None of you ever disagree. It really makes some people want to puke. The only time it's ever interesting here is when one of us does something like this. And it's actually fucking hilarious how serious you people take this shit (and yes - I mean posters like you, Robyn). I laughed my ass off at the picture Amby posted. I thought it was funny. People dislike other people. It's part of life. And you fucking idiots have to gang up on him for it? LMAO. Pathetic.

Extremely good say. Friends are worthless if you can't fight with them. To employ a Glee-ism, this place feels like it's where Strawberry Shortcake and Holly Hobbie come to hook up.

Scholar you just think MF is cute. Cut the shit. He is pretty adorable though, I get your attraction.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I'll take on the smallest of y'all.

It's true, I'm really going out of my mind for a blonde guy right now, Bread. I swear every twink on the North Coast either has dark hair or is coloring it dark this year. Am I looking in the wrong places? Do blond guys have their own clubs?

Why does he owe someone an apology for the way he feels? I don't get that.

The piling on from everyone came before and after that anyway.

MF if your being serious here, I believe in being upfront and honest too but that might be going to far?

Well, being honest I was going to post a caption next to the sexy pic that read:

NOT CHEAP, BUT WELL WORTH IT but didn't think it would be appropriate? Would that have been OK in your eyes?

MrMonkey,

Everything is fair game in my eyes.

I don't believe someone should apologize for posting a funny picture. I thought it was hilarious when Amby posted it. And he is entiltled to have his own opinion. I don't like everyone here but I get along with most.

MrMonkey,

Everything is fair game in my eyes.

NOT CHEAP, BUT WELL WORTH IT!

or PULL OUT YOUR LOUISVILLE SLUGGER, CAUSE I HEARD THE UMP YELL "PLAY BALL"

or A-ROD, KATE HUDSON HAS NOTHING OVER ME

DanceGirl, I and probably everyone else would like to know your feelings on your AMBy's comments and how GL treated him in return?

You seem to be here or maybe it's your turn to keep watch?

Most users ever online was 504, 11-15-2010 at 06:51 PM.
MrMonkey vagabond rgildrakem Acid Joe Polaroid Daft Matty RogueScholar delfillizecop wal66 Herman Swarmy MonkeyF0cker kato PuckOff mcbaseball10 Jello FairWarning Cougar Bait RogueJuror+ Pavy Bread dancegirl RayRay fiveteamer stevek173+ Mudcat Clint betplom

I'm glad DanceGirl is next to me on that list. That's the way it should be.

Scholar not sure the tips of the trade. I can tell you where I, being a blonde, hang out at, but not sure what that will get you? Depends on how the drinks are flowing I guess.

I don't believe someone should apologize for posting a funny picture. I thought it was hilarious when Amby posted it. And he is entiltled to have his own opinion. I don't like everyone here but I get along with most.

Funny picture and no apology is cool with me, but ................................. Pavy, would you like to name names of who you don't like? Or maybe not? Just want to know how you feel about doing that?

I'm glad DanceGirl is next to me on that list. That's the way it should be.

Scholar not sure the tips of the trade. I can tell you where I, being a blonde, hang out at, but not sure what that will get you? Depends on how the drinks are flowing I guess.

Funny picture and no apology is cool with me, but ................................. Pavy, would you like to name names of who you don't like? Or maybe not? Just want to know how you feel about doing that?

One of them rhymes with a Blink 182 album.

Most users ever online was 504, 11-15-2010 at 06:51 PM.
MrMonkey vagabond rgildrakem Acid Joe Polaroid Daft Matty RogueScholar delfillizecop wal66 Herman Swarmy MonkeyF0cker kato PuckOff mcbaseball10 Jello FairWarning Cougar Bait RogueJuror+ Pavy Bread dancegirl RayRay fiveteamer stevek173+ Mudcat Clint betplom

I am in the middle of a Fair Warning and Juror sandwich

I made it

One of them rhymes with a Blink 182 album.

I need help on this one! Pavy, any Kink's albums or songs it might rhymes with also?