Do You Miss Cougar Bait?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I'm too barreled in to notice he wasn't around

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I do, I was thinking about this I don't know if he did so bad in the tourney he got wiped out or what.

Good dude, hope all is well.

:cougarbait:

seem to recall posting #s dropping for him after each ncaa hoops season...

didn't realize he disappeared after numerology/college

god damn numerology got him

:mudcat:

I voted NO

RJ is actually correct.

I'm 49-34 so far in MLB this year using ONLY Numerology-been spending a lot of time with it

I'm too superstitious to post the pics-if I post them they will lose.

Anyone who wants them can email me, I have a list of people I send them to every day:

[email protected]

ZomboDroid21042013105629.jpg

:clueless:

To answer your rhetorical question, yes, everyone is losing in the MLB contest.

Sorry Daft, I see now that there's supposed to be no chat over there. It's only in the title of the thread, what did you expect me to read or something? :ouch:

Well, it's been a good year for me so far in MLB. Long season though.

meme generator...app for android/iphone ...

I heard the tournament cleaned him out, his girl left him and he's been wandering the streets of chicago on a drunken bender

I feel like 60% sounds better when we're talking NFL and hoops and stuff, ya know?

Cougar, we need a summer baseball/grilling video

I feel like 60% sounds better when we're talking NFL and hoops and stuff, ya know?

Cougar, we need a summer baseball/grilling video

True, it is better, depending on how many dogs you play. I try not to play big faves in baseball.

This is far from the best kind of documentation and the record sucks but keep in mind that includes the entire basketball tournament, which for me was not great.

http://contests.sbrforum.com/2013-sbr-all-sports-challenge-contest-4241/standings/

I'll get that video or some video up soon.