Do you miss Casperwaits?

• Start date
  • Replies 49 Comments
  • Views 3,612 Views
And we can see you logging in and out of your two accounts.

You could've simply used different browsers. But no.

You're the biggest fucking moron ever, Casper. :lmao:

Not sure whether I should laugh or blush in embarrassment for this guy.

Fuck it.

I'll laugh. :lmao: :lmao:

Anyway, no need to try to explain again for the thousandth time Matty. You got me. I am Casper. I do not have a roommate and I am in love with Cali Girl. Anything else? The crazy thing is you are so hell bent to prove me wrong about who I am, that you lost sight to the truth. I'll just post on here for my contest with Durito (which I will win). You guys take it easy.

Yeah, I'm the delusional one. You're the stupidest person I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Seriously. Never mind the fact that your act has been 100% transparent since day 1, you refuse to come clean even when confronted with cold hard facts.

Lord King of Morons.

1. jewtard

Contraction of "Jewish Retard".

Jewish + Retard = Jewtard.

Ayan: Hey, I just need one more penny. Care to spare yours?
Noah: I'm sorry, but I need it! I'm saving for a rainy day!
Ayan: Ughh... Jewtard.

*I'm half jewish so its ok

Last edited:
that is one nice turd...

blitty, keep one eye open for the 7106875s...they are coming after you...
:hides:

because there is so much unreal pussy in vegas in the summer...

It's like 3000 degrees in Vegas in the summer? Are you kidding? I wouldn't say it's a ghost town, but not the unreal pussy "I'm so drunk and I'm going to keep screaming VEGAS!!!! and rip my top off before I puke in a potted plant and pass out" tourist season or anything.

A.R., casper supposedly has the hook up for almost everything that goes on in vegas, so that would mean that he should have all the vip pool passes and all that shit where it is totally ass packed with hot broads all summer long...that was my point...

dont get me wrong, a week or two vacation to nyc would be nice, but the entire summer...sounds like the guy is totally chucked and has finally decided to head back home...he isnt a very good gambler if you remember correctly

A.R., casper supposedly has the hook up for almost everything that goes on in vegas, so that would mean that he should have all the vip pool passes and all that shit where it is totally ass packed with hot broads all summer long...that was my point...

dont get me wrong, a week or two vacation to nyc would be nice, but the entire summer...sounds like the guy is totally chucked and has finally decided to head back home...he isnt a very good gambler if you remember correctly

Hey moron, when did I become a bad gambler? My sports picks win more than they lose? You know absolutely nothing about Vegas economy. Just fuck of dumb ass.

Caspy calm down...your blood pressure!

Not sure whether I should laugh or blush in embarrassment for this guy.

Fuck it.

I'll laugh. :lmao: :lmao:

I land on the side of embarrasssment. He is such a girl's blouse.

Hey moron, when did I become a bad gambler? My sports picks win more than they lose? You know absolutely nothing about Vegas economy. Just fuck of dumb ass.

:rofl:

Caspy, how many times have you called Maury povich/ or jerry spring show to try to get back on the gamblingaholics part2 show and big time losers edition?

casper did you take your shirt off and throw any chairs in the episode? how strong is that steve wilkes guy

casper, don't get me wrong... marketing your deviance and mental issues is a strong step IMHO