zef dik of them for sure

They're kinda blowing up right now, not so small scale.

eh, i don't think they'll last flying high

They'll need to reinvent themselves somehow. Will be interesting to see.

YO-LANDI VI$$ER
Yo we making a music video for a new track called EVIL BOY in JHB, South Africa in September. We looking for a hot chick to feature in the video with black hair that Ninja is going to cut into a Yo-landi Vi$$er hairstyle. You can dye your hair black if you want, but don't fokken cut it yourself ok! Only Ninja knows how to cut that style properly! Send a photo to [email protected] if you into it.

for matty and mrs. x

YO-LANDI VI$$ER
gonna go cruiz onna boat now in Hamsterham! A mudder fokken boat boy!

Hahaha, I wanna be on that boat!!!

Some clips from the Montreal show (not from me)... can't wait for either band to come back, I'll make sure to show up in advance to get closer... that place was packed tight as fok:

http://pitchfork.com/news/39866-die...h-aphex-twin-at-london-electronic-dance-fest/

Die Antwoord always seemed to be born out of Aphex Twin's classic "Windowlicker" video, so it makes a lot of sense that the South African rap act will perform with the electronic music godhead at this weekend's London Electronic Dance Festival.

The news comes straight from Die Antwoord's Facebook: "Yo NINJA and YO-LANDI are going to bum rush APHEX TWINS set at LED to kick some next-level raps with the Grand Master himself...in your fokken face poes." And we just confirmed the collaboration with DA's U.S. label-- this thing is for real.

Check back next week for what is sure to be a completely bonkers YouTube fan video.

oh to be in london....DUNDER

Zef is big fokken time.

i need to see these guys bad

They're going onstage with Aphex Twin?? Oh my goodness gracious!!!

On my way to the gym today, I was listening to my usual drive home radio show. It's a very good show, but I was still shocked to hear the guy talking about "the most catchiest song he's ever heard" and he starts playing 'Ninja.' What?!?!

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I don't care, I want the whole world to get fed up with their current material so they're forced to come up with MORE NEXT-LEVEL BEATS! :dance: