Did Cosby Put His Puddin' Pop Where It Didn't Belong?

• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 389 Views
He is all over the place.

Man is guilty as sin.

Loved the Cosby show and puddin pops and fat Albert. And later, his speech about lazy blacks. I don't care who he raped...I like Bill.

I am not pro- people being homeless or dogs getting put to sleep or kids with clef lips either. Comes to a certain point in time where as if I am not close to something... I am not gonna let it bother me too much. Grew up on the Cosby show...good memories stayin put.

Oh I think everyone loved that show.

And Cosby loved the raping.

I am not pro- people being homeless or dogs getting put to sleep or kids with clef lips either. Comes to a certain point in time where as if I am not close to something... I am not gonna let it bother me too much. Grew up on the Cosby show...good memories stayin put.

:bowdown:

I once got rid of a "Cosby" sweater in return for the woman getting rid of a fugly khaki dress.

houser it's good to see you praise a negro.

Was he such a mega star that everybody was afraid to report him?

Seems to be the case. Same deal with Ghomeshi in Canadaland.

i dont get it, even if barack obama himself raped brother bacon i wouldn't be afraid to denounce him, i just wouldnt

Why do these women wait so long to report? Then they seemingly all jump on the bandwagon after.

They wait for the celebrity to lose his ability to destroy careers. It kind of makes sense. A lot of the women are also in denial until other women come forward.