• Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,082 Views

Mrs. X

seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
We've got Cougar Bait, Reno Cool, Mr. and Mrs. X.....why not?

Kato, you're not that far.

I'm off Aug 26 & 27.

Let's talk.

Aren't you supposed to be taking a week off?

Daft will be in Las Vegas.

Contact his people if you want a sit down meeting.

I feel dead. I was very wine drunk last night and doing all kinds of trubbles in public. We got home when the sun was coming up. I ate a McGriddle. I have never had anything more disgusting in my life. My tummy is not happy with me and neither is my head.

Who's talking to you? :moped:

I think Bread's rule of thumb is that being mean is okay as long as you put the moped smiley at the end.

I totally agree with this rule, especially when it involves 20four7.

Actually, going forward, forget the moped with that guy. I think he likes the abuse.

:moped:

:goodsay:

good_day_044.gif

I feel dead. I was very wine drunk last night and doing all kinds of trubbles in public. We got home when the sun was coming up. I ate a McGriddle. I have never had anything more disgusting in my life. My tummy is not happy with me and neither is my head.

You deserve to die for eating mcgriddles..... OMG I couldn't imagine eating something like that.

You deserve to die for eating mcgriddles..... OMG I couldn't imagine eating something like that.

This coming from the guy that has 3 beers before 9am regularly...unreal

Let it be known that I will never be mean to anyoe here again. enjoy the new me. yay.

and mres. x you sillly. im beginning to thing you were really worriead about robyhn. calm down mofome II

20four7. You are HI-larious 20four7. OMG ROTFL!!!!!11111!!!!!

:moped: