Deal Breakers

Casperwaits

2020 Quarantine Tour
We all have quirks. I get that. You guys and girls ever see a quirk or weird “taste” in a possible mate that was a deal breaker in pursuing a relationship?

I could not possibly be w a woman that doesn’t shave her armpits. Total deal breaker.

Once dated a girl that hated pickles so much, if we were eating out, and pickles were on the plate, she’d send the plate back. Deal breaker for me.

Don’t think I can date a girl that didn’t drink. Wrestled w this one, but having a drink with someone occasionally while they drink water or soda feels odd to me.

A cat person. I’m not saying a girl that has a cat or two. I’m talking a woman that has an affinity to cats that borders on weird. Dogs completely acceptable. Cats, I just can’t do.

You guys/girls must have a couple to add.

max headroom

RIP Mac
Negativity. Sure, keep it real and all but don't exist in it. Alot if life is perspective.

And if a woman won't commit to playing 15 hours of poker 6 nights a week with me I don't have time for her.

Tron

OP's been single for too long

Then again, in the age of #metoo I get why being single is the safer option of this Bloomberg article is anything to go by

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...ule-for-the-metoo-era-avoid-women-at-all-cost

Who'd have though that pandering to regressives within a movement would end up hurting the movement as a whole?

That Mike pence guy might be onto something 🤔

Another instant deal breaker is a woman who makes something not remotely political, political.

max headroom

RIP Mac
Very good point. In addition, assuming she has a nice ass, yoga pants are NOT a deal breaker.

Tron

If you routinely drive with your dog/cat in your lap.

DEAL BREAKER

tullamore

angry and drunk
Adding to tron.....if you carry your cat or dog in your pocketbook.

Boner_18

Adding to tully... if you refer to you cat or dog as a child or yourself as their parent.