Day Drinking at GL ..

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 1,390 Views
*facepalms*

Casper, just because someone disagrees with something you think, believe, said, etc. does not mean it is an attack. Yes I think you like drama only based upon the fact that you do keep finding yourself in drama filled situations. However, that does not mean I don't like you or that I hate you or that I am being a bitch. If anyone on here does not agree with you, give you kudos, high fives, and chest bumps, you have a tendency to go on the attack. That was why I said to stop being so thin skinned. Let some stuff roll off your back and just lighten up a little.

No, you are a bitch. I'm sorry you don't agree with me.
Now go back to sucking Bacon's taint.

Wtf is going on around here? Is mania contagious? long distance?

IAG
Wtf is going on around here? Is mania contagious? long distance?

Nina acts like a jerk off and when she gets called out on it, she tries to flip it.

Bacon lies and lies yet you continue to coddle him.

I'm going to continue posting here nothing but insults and inflammatory stuff until the both of them do the right thing.

I have plenty of time.

Fuck them both.

I see. You jump all over people who have the audacity to disagree with you but get your pink panties in a wad when someone (like me) asks how can you even begin to call out other people for how they act (like Bacons). He has an honest to goodness medical condition that he is seeking help for. You, on the other hand, just like acting like a big shot douchebag for the fun of it.

One day, my fine feathered friend, karma is gonna bite your ass big time. I am a nice enough person who won't laugh at you when it happens.

Once again Nina, you have NO idea what's going on.

You really don't.

then enlighten me.

And trust me, you haven't met Bitch Nina.

then enlighten me.

And trust me, you haven't met Bitch Nina.

I have enlightened you before. You refuse to listen.

I don't give a rats ass about your version of Bitch Nina.

You don't scare me. Be whatever you want.

I've already seen clueless Nina.

Nina acts like a jerk off and when she gets called out on it, she tries to flip it.

Bacon lies and lies yet you continue to coddle him.

I'm going to continue posting here nothing but insults and inflammatory stuff until the both of them do the right thing.

I have plenty of time.

Fuck them both.
See Nina, I KNEW I was the coddler.

IAG
See Nina, I KNEW I was the coddler.

Coddler title stealer!!!!!

Caspy, my days aren't miserable. Why should they be? I'm a happy lady.

1620860887407.png

downtown toodeloo motherfuckers!! :dance:

Awesome label

Miss you RéRé

rayray is good people

hope he is doing well