Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
It definitely happens more than we think :yes:

Nope like this sober.

It's a fucking ball, man.

How the fuck am I supposed to walk in that store again. I LOVE that fucking store and now I'm that fucking guy.

What the fuck ever. She's hot, I got played.

Damn the fuck it.

Also do it again and I'll pay you again.

No seriously, I will. That shit is awesome.

Boys word of advice - be careful in your close proximity. Some days you won't feel like driving.

Nobody cares about you Bacon.

This isn't about YOU.

Ray, hope you are having a few this afternoon pal.

not true, Mr. Casper. I care about my friend, Bacon.

He posted that I was ducking him about owed money?

I really don't think I do.

Does anyone know anything about me owing Casp money? If someone does please let me know if I do I will be cool and pay up.

He posted that I was ducking him about owed money?

I really don't think I do.

Does anyone know anything about me owing Casp money? If someone does please let me know if I do I will be cool and pay up.

Hey asshat, I proved you wrong earlier today. You have been ducking me ever since.

Fuck off.

Nina, I am right. Nobody cares what he thinks.
You are a nobody.

again wrong Mr. Casper. I am indeed someone. And others care about Bacon as well.

but please, don't let the truth stop you. Carry on, wayward son.

nah, no day drinking for me... ill have a few beers or some sake once a week..usually saturday

i was just poking fun at stevies because he was going on and on... just trying to lighten the mood around here...been too serious lately
:gaymelive:

Ray, I'd love to have a drink today. Would probably mellow be a bit.

Thing is, I'm not having one and my anger is spilling out.

Sorry the tone has gotten serious but when you have a bi polar person acting the fool on here, it makes it hard to keep things light.

Scary thing, is that bi polar person isn't me this time.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Nina, I am right. Nobody cares what he thinks.
You are a nobody.

Trying to remove myself from the drama, but not cool and not true. Have a drink Casper. Hell, I might have one.

nah, no day drinking for me... ill have a few beers or some sake once a week..usually saturday

i was just poking fun at stevies because he was going on and on... just trying to lighten the mood around here...been too serious lately
:gaymelive:

Where are you tough guy

Perfect day for some Shorts Spirit of '78 Guava IPA - but I'm fixing a faucet.

Bacon can go fuck himself.

You can keep coddling his lying stupid ass.

Don't tell me "not cool".

Funny how he can act like a fucktard, but you continue to coddle him.

You three belong together.

Yes, Nina is a nobody. She wants to be a bitch, I'll give it right back.

*facepalms*

Casper, just because someone disagrees with something you think, believe, said, etc. does not mean it is an attack. Yes I think you like drama only based upon the fact that you do keep finding yourself in drama filled situations. However, that does not mean I don't like you or that I hate you or that I am being a bitch. If anyone on here does not agree with you, give you kudos, high fives, and chest bumps, you have a tendency to go on the attack. That was why I said to stop being so thin skinned. Let some stuff roll off your back and just lighten up a little.