Dancing With The Stars roster

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,718 Views
Should I try to watch it this time around? I wonder if I should.

I strongly suspect that even if I tried, it would be like my American Idol experience and I would end up flipping away pretty quick and never going back.

But now that I have started this thread I feel some responsibility to follow through and represent for the Astrophysics crowd.

now should

with great threads comes great responsibility

Should I try to watch it this time around? I wonder if I should.

I strongly suspect that even if I tried, it would be like my American Idol experience and I would end up flipping away pretty quick and never going back.

But now that I have started this thread I feel some responsibility to follow through and represent for the Astrophysics crowd.

Mudcat, you better! I working on MrsMonkey and told her you being a mature adult would be part of it along with some of our fine ladies here. Told her you weren't one those young douches they have over there(RBS). God, I hope she doesn't read any of my past posts? Might have rethink this? :dunno:

with great threads comes great responsibility

You really know how to twist my arm, abstractly comparing me to Spiderman. I always wanted to be abstractly compared to Spiderman.

Mudcat, you better! I working on MrsMonkey and told her you being a mature adult would be part of it along with some of our fine ladies here. Told her you weren't one those young douches they have over there(RBS). God, I hope she doesn't read any of my past posts? Might have rethink this? :dunno:

More arm-twisting. I am willing to give it a try but I have doubts about my staying power.

But since I have a horse in the race - a horse named Buzz - maybe that will be the difference.

Muddy, towards the end of the season you can see some spectatular dances. At the beginning, you will see some that show promise and some that are pathetic and some that are jsut there for laughs.

Also towards the end you get to see Kenny Mayne and relive his bitter experience of being the first one voted off during his season.

That would have a bit more impact if I knew who Kenny Mayne was. Is he a star?

But was I right at all about the unfairness of having professional dancers in it? Like I remember there being figure skaters in there before. Doesn't seem right. I hope they get graded tougher than a football player.

I am an American Idol fan and I won't even watch this garbage.