• Replies 135 Comments
  • Views 5,663 Views

fiveteamer

#nonewfriends
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I recently find myself unemployed yet again. While I was at the gym today I had the idea that I would take $340 from my line of credit and put it in my horse racing account. Now, I'll admit this isn't the greatest idea I've ever had but it's definitely in the top 3 or 4.

So I'm going to document every horse wager I make here. I feel like doing this will keep my mind sharp until I land another job.

I'm starting out with $335 because I have to pay $5 for the video.

:boxcleanersdaddy::megarock:

Woodbine Harness starts in less than 3 hours.

Looking forward to your plays.

I hope you don't make straight bets, you need to hit trifecta/superfectas/ win4s or pick 3's to make money, pal.

You know Woodbine has $0.20 bets right?

http://www.horseplayerinteractive.com/

Actually I'm having seconds thoughts about this I might just go pull the funds out my account tomorrow. This is actually pretty irresponsible of me.

Actually I'm having seconds thoughts about this I might just go pull the funds out my account tomorrow. This is actually pretty irresponsible of me.

If you deposited online you can reverse the transaction instantly, funds go back to your bank acct.

No, my bank doesn't work with them. I walked down to Chinatown and used the off track there.

No, my bank doesn't work with them. I walked down to Chinatown and used the off track there.

Your bank may not work for interac deposits but it will work for eft withdrawals.
You just have to register the acct at HPIFund.
Longest I've waited for an eft from HPI was 48 hours.

If you submit the request before noon you get your money overnight.

9Aa9BxH.jpg

since I am pretty sure I am going to be unemployed by the end of tomorrow, I think I will fund a horse account and bet on the ponies while day drinking.

great idea fiver

We're gonna take a look at Aqueduct, Tampa and Gulfstream for tomorrow. Hopefully we can snuff out a winner. Let me know if you need PPs.

We're gonna take a look at Aqueduct, Tampa and Gulfstream for tomorrow. Hopefully we can snuff out a winner. Let me know if you need PPs.

Glad to see logic finally kicked in.

$0.20 Superfectas at Gulfstream and Tampa, pal.

Do it!

motherfucker...i hate when posters quit doing something before i get any entertainment out of it :choo:

:bashing:

Horse's are hard Teamer..... I know I did it for a while. Thank God I finally got employed.

Tampa Bay Race 4

$20 W/P on #8

Balance now sits at $295

Race 4
Finish Pgm # Horse Win Place Show
1 8 Facundo $15.70 $7.50 $5.80
2 5 K C Kid $10.40 $7.20
3 3 Dixie Fiction $11.40

Balance now sits at $527

Fiver, were you riding and whipping that horse down the lane Jamaican style, pal?

Yeah I was snapping that one home. It looked like he was going to get passed but really dug in there at the end.