Daily unemployed horse racing thread

• Start date
  • Replies 135 Comments
  • Views 5,761 Views
Nice hit fiver, thats gonna pay big to place!

Fav off the ticket!

$9 to place!

Fiver never gonna have to go back to work!

:bowpanda:

nice when you bet place and they finish second, when they win at 9-1 and you bet place you wish you bet to win.

Tampa Race #8

$25 place on #6

Balance is $502

Race 8
Finish Pgm # Horse Win Place Show
1 2 Grand Tito $19.70 $8.60 $4.70
2 6 Allie's Event $9.10 $4.70
3 3 Blameshifter $2.80

Balance at $616

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

:fiverdance:

Santa Anita Race #6

$26 win # 10

$16 win # 6

$6 win #12

Balance at $540

Fiver if the Oaklawn pick misses you should take a walk to Chinatown and grab that nickle, pal.

Oaklawn Race #9

$20 win #9

Balance $520

Race 9
Finish Pgm # Horse Win Place Show
1 9 Apprehender $18.20 $6.30 $4.80
2 1 Black Bear / Alsvid $3.00 $3.00

Balance is $702

Plommer, do you know if you can pull a voucher out of the machine without a card? Situation is that I lost my card, so if I can't cash out without a card I'll need to go to Woodbine to get a replacement.

I'd rather pull my deposit out and just play with house money.

Plommer, do you know if you can pull a voucher out of the machine without a card? Situation is that I lost my card, so if I can't cash out without a card I'll need to go to Woodbine to get a replacement.

I'd rather pull my deposit out and just play with house money.

You can't pull from the off track without a card. You can only deposit.

Register your bank acct for eft and never have to worry about it again. You could request a payout tonight and funds will come out of your HPI balance instantly and be in your bank Tuesday AM.

So the whole going to Chinatown to do the right thing last night was just a hoax?

Fiver, you cunt.

You can't pull from the off track without a card. You can only deposit.

Register your bank acct for eft and never have to worry about it again. You could request a payout tonight and funds will come out of your HPI balance instantly and be in your bank Tuesday AM.

So the whole going to Chinatown to do the right thing last night was just a hoax?

Fiver, you cunt.
And he's encouraged (not by his own volition) semi intoxicated IAG who's boxing trifectas and making ATB bets for the first time in a year. Wooooooooooo... it's still vacation til tomorrow right? :chickendance:

just keep doubling your money like this everyday and after 2 months you'll be set!!!!