Daily unemployed horse racing thread

• Start date
  • Replies 135 Comments
  • Views 5,722 Views
What's the best/fastest results site? Equibase? I haven't done this in a while.

Nm. Found it.

Last edited:
You can't pull from the off track without a card. You can only deposit.

Register your bank acct for eft and never have to worry about it again. You could request a payout tonight and funds will come out of your HPI balance instantly and be in your bank Tuesday AM.

So the whole going to Chinatown to do the right thing last night was just a hoax?

Fiver, you cunt.

For like the 3rd time, I bank with President's Choice and I cannot use ETF with HPI. It doesn't work. I had a whole discussion with them about it over the phone. They even did that little 2 cent deposit thing and everything for me to verify.

For like the 3rd time, I bank with President's Choice and I cannot use ETF with HPI. It doesn't work. I had a whole discussion with them about it over the phone. They even did that little 2 cent deposit thing and everything for me to verify.
Of course it works. PCF uses the same bank code as CIBC (010) and transit #30800
You got bad info pal.

EFT's work with EVERY bank, trust co and Credit Union in Canada!!

Wires are a different story, but EFT's are 100% Canadian so there is no problem.

I had a Presidents Choice account and set up the HPI eft with no problems. Received eft's.

The only way PCF wouldn't work is if CIBC doesn't work for eft's, and CIBC does work.

Try again.

I'm just going to go out to Woodbine on Monday. It'll at least give me something to do.

I don't think linking my bank account to my horse gambling account is the wisest of choices, anyhow...

PC Financial 100% does EFT.

Yes, they do ETF. I've sent money to Nicole etc... But not this way with Woodbine.

PC Financial 100% does EFT.

Thank you.

Of course they do. Like I said in my previous post, EFT's work with every financial institution in the country, Bank, Credit Union, whatever.

Fiver you must have fucked something up.

Yes, they do ETF. I've sent money to Nicole etc... But not this way with Woodbine.
I'm not talking about Interac E-Transfers to Woodbine, I'm talking EFT payouts FROM Woodbine to any financial account in Canada.

If you can get a payout from Instadebit to your PCF account (which you can) then Woodbine can pay to your bank account via overnight eft.

9Aa9BxH.jpg

Now I remember why I quit betting horses without a program. :facepalm:

I just did a ETF withdraw for $400. You were right plommer. I guess I can only withdraw and not deposit which is an ideal scenario, actually.

God bless your financial maturity, fiveteamer.

:redx::redx::redx:

I've got $300 of pure house money to dick around with now. Odds are I won't hit a single bet going forward.

I just did a ETF withdraw for $400. You were right plommer. I guess I can only withdraw and not deposit which is an ideal scenario, actually.

:facepalm:

Ideal setup is this:

Eft's for payouts from horseplayerinteractive and use a mogo visa PREPAID card for deposits.
Mogo does not charge a fee for anything, no cash advance fees - nothing.
Your first mogo visa card is free.

You can add mogo visa to your bill payment list on PCFinancial.
Now you can deposit to your horesplayer acct from home.

If you have a Pinnacle acct in CAD use the mogo card for deposits and idebit or Ukash for withdrawals.

Woodbine accepts ukash as a deposit option, so when Pinny pays via ukash voucher you may redeem instantly to your HPI/Woodbine account.

This is how I set it up and it works flawlessly.

You will have to make 1 deposit to pinnacle using Idebit to enable withdrawals.

http://www.idebitpayments.com/

https://www.mogo.ca/

ea7vFLL.jpg

Last edited:
If this Mogo does not charge a fee then how do they make money? Is this a public service?