Daily unemployed horse racing thread

• Start date
  • Replies 135 Comments
  • Views 5,775 Views
so a daily double is something you bet when you have no opinion on a race? :winkwink:

What kind of gambler doesn't have an opinion on every race?

Years ago my buddy and I would go to the standardbred races on weeknights at Greenwood Raceway, I'd call him up and he'd say "I don't like the card" and I'd say "what the fuck does that mean?" there will be a winner every race, plus we always bet the win-4, he always caved and off we'd go.

I miss Greenwood.

If I'm following correctly, this thread took a nosedive when he reduced his bankroll.

10-4?

Fivey, we don't reduce our exposure at Gamelive. We keep HAMMERING till we lose it ALL

Yeah Tron. I cashed out my deposit + $60 so all this is now house money. I nearly hit a HUGE P4 at Laurel yesterday.

Today we got Tampa, Gulfstream, Laurel and Oaklawn that we can hopefully snuff out a winner or two.

Going to go to the gym, then have a conference call with my union, work on my resume a bit, eat my lunch and then we are going to hopefully bring that bank roll back up a bit.

I hope gamelive is having a wonderful Thursday.

fat_lady_sings-clatl-com.jpg

$10 Exactor boxes and daily doubles??

COMMON MAN!

You should be betting $0.20 superfectas where you can hit for thousands for $8 a race.

let's go charles town race 5

got my twinspires ready to go

#3 love hurts to W,P,S 5 bucks

I don't know how to post in your degen horse racing speak