Daily unemployed horse racing thread

• Start date
  • Replies 135 Comments
  • Views 5,775 Views
Shit got sideways after you reduced your roll or am I reading this thread wrong? :dunno:

Pretty much. No complaints though as I made a little profit off my initial deposit and basically played with house money for a week.

Playing 4 1/2 furlong races at Charlestown always makes me feel so dirty. It's to horse racing what indoor soccer is to soccer.

Pretty much. No complaints though as I made a little profit off my initial deposit and basically played with house money for a week.

No shame in that, homes. :cheersbuddy:

foker stopped spot playing wps, thats when it went to shit.

Reno is very observant. My initial plan was to spot play a few W/P every now and again but those multi legged exotics are like crack to me. Mind you, I hardly ever cash them.

There's a HUGH gulf between picking winners and actually cashing a ticket in horse racing for me.

coulda been somebody, coulda been a contender

Not really. But would have been nice to win a few hundo to buy groceries and/or booze with.

When I go to the track I always say its wps only...but im always on the second p3 and by the end of the day... dime superfectas..

boner gets it

ps wps should really only be WP, show bets are useless.

Well I'm glad you made some money in the long run Fiver! Thought you were pissing it away! Good work!

Last bet here. Used my point to redeem $5.

Gulfstream Race 6

$10 win #3