Daft After Hours Thread

good work on the ladytron tongiht guys

Oh shit! Whutchu know bout Ministry, kid??!?!?!

C'mon buddy. I was around in South Florida glory days son!

Nicey nicey. Saw them at Lollapalooza back in like '91. Ended up full of mud. Then saw them a couple years ago for last ever tour (supposedly). Wheee fun!

This got worn the fuck out on Dafts player back in the day

Wait a sec, what Lolla were you @ in 1991? Cause if you were at the one in Florida then maybe you bumped into my mohawk ass

Paul Leary from Butthole Surfers signed my Army jacket at that Lolla.

Yap

We went to the same Lolla 19 years ago. un-fricking-real. Didn't NIN close the concert? It's been 19 fucking years. I'm 1000% sure that the Lolla I went to in 1991 had Butthole Surfers and NIN

No way man....I think you went to the one before me.

Mine had Chili Peppers close out (gross...I went to car and passed out).

Soundgarden'
Pearl Jam
Ministry
Ice Cube
Lush

OK I just looked it up. I went in '92. That's the one that had Ministry and the others I listed. NIN was '91.

I still want to smack myself for missing '93. What an idiot.

Main Stage: Primus, Alice in Chains, Dinosaur Jr., Fishbone, Arrested Development, Front 242, Babes in Toyland, Tool, Rage Against the Machine.

Are you kidding me??? Primus?? AIC??? Fishbone??? Front 242?????? Tool!?!#??!# Rage?#@#?f

Unreal.

Gon be a lonely night in here. Just me and the Cab

Not only is this a great track (in my world) but the video is also very well done (especially from 2:18 on)

Young lad when this dropped

Still sounds good

Please entertain me Daft. I'm about to have my first glass of wine in ages, my son is asleep and tennis doesn't start for a couple of hours. I've baked, I've cleaned. I even did 2 loads of hand washing. I'm bored. :sad: