• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,178 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
The worst part of Oregon, Texas A&M, Wisconsin and Alabama loosing .........................................those FOK'n Notre Dame fans are gonna start their chirp'n.

What's the deal now? A 4-team playoff at the end, is it?

I believe so Muddy

how goes it Wal?

still alot of football to be played

The worst part of Oregon, Texas A&M, Wisconsin and Alabama loosing .........................................those FOK'n Notre Dame fans are gonna start their chirp'n.

nah... they know they have a pretty tough 2nd half schedule...they wont chirp unless they get passed fsu...

the fans that will be brutally obnoxious are pricks from ole piss

Single biggest day in Mississippi sports history?

Wallllay I won money on your Gators today Wally.

I shouldn't have won, but I did.

Then I ate some pesto.

Single biggest day in Mississippi sports history?[/QUOTE

hard to say... state beating tamu wasnt an upset at all... might be the biggest football day for ole piss though

Ole Miss win was bigger but for State it was their first win over a Top 5 team since 1950 something. Agreed rankings = pffffft though.

My apologies, hi Arch. How's the secret serial killer business these days?

Coug's it's bitter sweet. Sure Florida wins but Muschamp stays.....................................for now. By the way what the HELL? Backup quarterback comes in and leads the team to victory and friggin Dryskle gets to come in and take the knee? That's boggus. I don't care if the kid doesn't take snaps under center he earned the right to end the game.

Say, how can you help me maximize my FLOW?

Saw that ending Wally. The only knee Driskel deserves to take was the one he bent to suck the cock of whoever made him the starting QB.

It's all good, Northwestern will beat them

When I opened this thread I thought it was gonna be about Wally at the rc car park and he needed to take a crap, so he ran into the woods and now has poison ivy on his ass crack.

Just gotta wait for the cards to go right. Or whatever that funny saying was that we all chuckled at.

I love you WalBalls.:boxcleanersdaddy::boxcleanersdaddy::boxcleanersdaddy::boxcleanersdaddy:

Nice to hear from you Wally! Hope all is well!