Countdown to pot legalization

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,782 Views
There are of course people who are against legal weed. They do not like that people are getting high and also there are health risks.

Generally speaking they do not argue that alcohol should be illegal.

Thus demonstrating Matty's signature.
The very definition of a npc

Nine-year-old sells out of Girl Guide cookies in front of cannabis store on first day

iu

:handshake:

United States Customs and Border Protection gives alot more than zero fucks. Foreigners that admit to marijuana use can expect to be denied entry to the USA as illegal drug use makes non citizens inadmissible to the country. Americans bringing in any amount of cannabis are subject to prosecution.

Hey look who it is. The scamming stiff pantload.

How about sending me my stolen crypto and mining equipment back?

In Canada Marijuana went from being illegal to an "Essential Service" .

Crazy times indeed.

:yes: that is a little odd how they do it :thinking:
I understand alcoholics have withdrawals, but I've been told potheads don't.
Still I guess it's more of what the authorities can get away with, without having a counterproductive backlash.
That's likely how the future will be shaped. We are being tested :
:hmm:
:renocool:

Shopping at the LCBO is interesting. You get debriefed as you wait in line in a very precise spot. 10 minutes max, no browsing, follow the arrows on the floor, don't put stuff in your reusable bag before you've paid. Feels like my mental picture of Soviet Russia.

I wonder if Girl Scouts thought about selling their cookies outside of dispensaries

Just took Delta8 gummy for the first time. Holy shit.not what I was expecting at all.