• Views 1,794 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
2 hours, 11 minutes . . .

Just bear that in mind because all Canadians will be stoned all the time now so things might get a bit fuzzy up here.

W1UNCaH.jpg

good, maybe some of these potheaded pricks here can move to Canada :grin:

I was surprised to read that Canada is only the second country in the world to do this. I would not have guessed who was first. Uruguay.

I guess there are a lot of places - such as Netherlands - where they got laws against it and then a whole lotta looking the other way.

We have a big "stand-up" meeting every Monday where the whole warehouse staff gathers together and gets talked to about whatever. This week they talked about the new law.

Turns out we are still not supposed to sit in our cars and smoke joints immediately before coming in for our shifts.

I stand informed.

I was surprised to read that Canada is only the second country in the world to do this. I would not have guessed who was first. Uruguay.

I guess there are a lot of places - such as Netherlands - where they got laws against it and then a whole lotta looking the other way.
I thought Portugal was 1st after they legalized all drugs over a decade ago?

Perhaps that was for citizens of Portugal only...

xp portugal decriminalized use and possession, trafficking is still punished

similar end effect for the consumer but not the same industrial nature for the provider

Its not legal in the US? The way peeps be smoking it all over I think theres some confusion about that.

I think it's illegal on the federal level. So the message appears to be: you numbsculls knock yourself out, pay us taxes, warp your brains. But, if we decide to fuck you at any point we have legal right to do so.

The Federal government gives less than zero fucks about Americans being in possession of recreational amounts of weed.

If you are trafficking 500 kilos inside engine parts at the port, well, that’s a different story.

The Federal government gives less than zero fucks about Americans being in possession of recreational amounts of weed.

United States Customs and Border Protection gives alot more than zero fucks. Foreigners that admit to marijuana use can expect to be denied entry to the USA as illegal drug use makes non citizens inadmissible to the country. Americans bringing in any amount of cannabis are subject to prosecution.

C’mon buddy I wasn’t talking about transporting weed from one country into another country.

mrquincy must gonna be rich, I think he invested in these canadian pot companies a few years back

There are of course people who are against legal weed. They do not like that people are getting high and also there are health risks.

Generally speaking they do not argue that alcohol should be illegal.

Thus demonstrating Matty's signature.