Pally

Posters who for sure would like to see me blown up in a bus accident:

Monkeyf0ker
Shari
RayRay
Mrs. X
Matty Rain (?)
Blitty (?)

Not sure on the others. Add yourself to a list so I know who wants me to GTFO.

If you let yourself be verbally abused by shanty (who will be a special call-in guest during one of your cooking videos), you can take me off the list.

:rolleyes: Silly cunt.

My guess is I will be hearing about this for awhile.

Cougar, my guess is when the thread falls to page 2 then if people haven't forgotten about it then at least they are not going to care.

That was a seriously calm strike Mr. X.

Makes no sense why you would want to steal someone's identity, especially someone that "stalks" you. I even recall you making a 6-9 minute video about this very same poster.

Honestly, I could care less, but if you want some advice here it is.....

Cougar if I was a doctor I would prescribe you Klonopin. You seem like you may have anxiety issues(social anxiety????)You seem very insecure, self conscience and attention starved. Cougar these pills would make your nuts hang out of your shorts and you would feel like the Man.

good luck

Makes no sense why you would want to steal someone's identity, especially someone that "stalks" you. I even recall you making a 6-9 minute video about this very same poster.

Honestly, I could care less, but if you want some advice here it is.....

Cougar if I was a doctor I would prescribe you Klonopin. You seem like you may have anxiety issues(social anxiety????)You seem very insecure, self conscience and attention starved. Cougar these pills would make your nuts hang out of your shorts and you would feel like the Man.

good luck

I'm not sure if you are familiar with ethics and such (Wall66 is)....standard practice is you must cite your posts from here on out. Now I know this was your own post from another forum but it was copied nonetheless....a serious infraction in Acadamia...grounds for expulsion....don't let it happen again.

Here is the link....please go back and edit your post

http://forum.sbrforum.com/players-t...-have-been-dating-really-guy.html#post5547661

Why is it whenever sbr is linked it's the same 5 yahoos discussing? And half the posts are from the profit.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with ethics and such (Wall66 is)....standard practice is you must cite your posts from here on out. Now I know this was your own post from another forum but it was copied nonetheless....a serious infraction in Acadamia...grounds for expulsion....don't let it happen again.

Here is the link....please go back and edit your post

http://forum.sbrforum.com/players-t...-have-been-dating-really-guy.html#post5547661

Noted for future reference.

That was extremely lazy and arrogant of me. While not plagiarism, it was certainly unethical. I apologize to everyone on this forum for my behavior.

I hope I can be forgiven, seeing as how my words were merely of encouragement and guidance. I'm somewhat of a street pharmicist.

:mudder:

#MPD

#GoldenEra

#InTheHoleWasACreep

#Baggio!!!!!!

#MPD

#GoldenEra

#InTheHoleWasACreep

#Baggio!!!!!!

I liked InThehole

fun vids

he lived in my old hometown

Did Baggio post at SBR before working/posting here?

where did Baggio and Hutch go?

MrX
My guess is that nothing would make you happier.

:lmao: might be the most moronic post of your life considering I had forgotten this thread existed until Archie bumped it today for whatever reason Archie bumps threads

I was on page 11 working my way up to today as I missed alot recently

it got bumped a month ago