Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,419 Views
. That's likely true, except that when 1st asked about the initial statement, he claimed that it was to save masks for health workers.
You can't have it both ways. He either lied then or is now.

Personally I'd guess he got a big head from being the media darling and didn't want to admit that his advice was inconsistent at any point. (he was just being oh so caring)

For me, the bigger concern is what are these fucks doing with their "research"? Obviously Fauci is just a cog in the system, and seems to be less than honest and forthcoming with whatever information he has.
I agree. I've disliked him since the beginning for that exact interview. It made no sense. And it gave a TON of fodder to the anti-mask community. Whatever his intention was, he fell flat.

He's overrated. He seems smug. He isn't infallible. He doesn't deserve the hero worship he gets from the left.

...all of that said, I don't believe he's part of a conspiracy or anything. Or evil. Just a flawed human that got thrown into a spotlight he wasn't trained or ready for. Put literally anyone under that kind of scrutiny and 400 straight days of interviews and statements and you are going to find some missteps and screwups.

Maybe hire someone who isn't dealing with their first worldwide, once-in-a-century pandemic next time. You fools.

Yeah. Shoulda modeled himself after Trump.

Not a big ask - don't lie and don't screw up. Simple.
What lies did he tell, though?

His original quote:

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

...was probably because the scientific community didn't believe masks were necessary for general public yet. I mean you STILL don't and never did, right? So you are saying he has been lying by telling people it's a good idea to wear a mask after he and the scientific community decided it was after they had more data?
Fauci has had a nefarious agenda the whole time and it can't be disputed that he caused more harm than good.
I mean this is a pretty bold statement that warrants SOME explanation. Like I said, I don't really like the dude. But as far as I can tell, all he's guilty of is not sharing an unsubstantiated theory (about the Wuhan labs) and changing his mind on masks when more data was available. Not terribly nefarious or harmful?

It's not just about what he said but also what he DID. If you can't see it you're ignoring the obvious.

It's not just about what he said but also what he DID. If you can't see it you're ignoring the obvious.
I'm not ignoring it. I really don't see it. Can you please tell me what I'm missing or give some examples?

I'm outside RIGHT NOW

IMG_20210605_144303.jpg

false

pretty sure that is Judd Apatow

I do get mistaken for a Jew on Yom Kippur.

"Says top scientist"
Singular?

Bone bone just one pal? Not plural as in scientists?

But I understand it makes more sense to listen to just one guy rather than a consensus.

He's one of the many doctors who signed the Great Barrington Declaration months ago. (Don't ask me why it's called great)
What doctors signed the lockdown consensus? More like fear mongering media and politicicians

fuckers in Russia trying to perpetuate the hoax and steal more freedoms

unreal

Moscow mayor making it a non-working week to curb the spread