Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,344 Views
But let's be real.

Just another way for sinister power to exert their control on us, shaping our behaviors to bring about the new regime in the new world order.

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't using our pennies, nickels, and dimes to create our future concentration camp fences and bullets for the execution squads .

you don't have to believe any one, you just have to be exposed to many

the basic playbook

that constant repetition and the propaganda can wear anyone down

people end up walking drones

its the arab spring all over again, this time served at home

its wickedly fascinating watching people mentally break down at the service of the interest of a political party

how effective a weapon the internet turned out to be

Archie just BURIED me over at the other place.
Has anyone met Archie in real life? Archie is a top 3 funny GOAT forum poster. A guy I’d like to meet in real life.

Matty went over to the other place to see the BURIAL. Hahaha I’m having a fun morning drinking 3 cups of coffee laughing at my forums.

love you guys.

lol, I like to snipe with my SBR Points once or twice a year. I'm still restricted to giving out a maximum of 2 points a day, one at a time.

These shitbags. Now using virus as excuse to eliminate cash. Won't be able to buy a loaf of bread without bank approval. :clap: very nice

But let's be real.

Just another way for sinister power to exert their control on us, shaping our behaviors to bring about the new regime in the new world order.

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't using our pennies, nickels, and dimes to create our future concentration camp fences and bullets for the execution squads .
Its cute that we are able to belittle so easily any thought that runs contrary to prevailing simpleton conformist dogma.

Was just at the grocery store. Everyone in mask but free for all in terms of distancing and aisle one way. Ive actually enjoyed the aisle one way. Makes you go down each aisle (or occasionally skip 2) very methodically.

Archie just BURIED me over at the other place.
Has anyone met Archie in real life? Archie is a top 3 funny GOAT forum poster. A guy I’d like to meet in real life.

Yeah Archie is the MAN. Indeed a GOAT contender.

Ah, the other place. How I miss the golden era over there.

The hospital bed story is absolute bunk. I talk to people in the hospitals DAILY in Orlando and they are angry at these reports.

Nayan is one of them. She works in the division and she says those stories are not true.

I’ll take her word for it over ANY “news” site

It's all about emergency funding. If you're a hospital administrator and you can get only get access to state and federal funds if you're at capacity and experiencing crushing levels of covid cases/deaths its easy to push the envelope in how you report this stuff.

Great read advocating that we should have (and unintentionally did in NYC) went "full Sweden" throughout the US instead of all of this continued lockdown nonsense.

Last edited:
Tronner get that shit out of here. We don't know whats right. But what we do know is the situation sucks and people will die and we want to consider all the options. Like I siad we don't know anything. Your way is wrong. We want to consider everything and we need to be cautious. The government has to be acting in our best interest. We have to consider all options but be as cautious as possible. This thing is deadly and we need to be careful.

Above all, we want to emphasize that we want to consider all options and we don't known what approach is the best.

Great read advocating that we should have (and unintentionally did in NYC) went "full Sweden" throughout the US instead of all of this continued lockdown nonsense.

Yes, thankfully as Dr. Witkowski said long ago some of these places shutdown too late to cause harm. States that are having surges are ones that previously had very low cases per population. I think that explains it more than anything.
I'm still blown away how this lunacy was able to take hold. Now they're fixated on the masks :facepalm Whatever,