Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 171,964 Views
I think that lady's mom lives in florida.

I think she'll prob continue to visit her over the holidays from time to time

@MrMonkey

Here’s the rundown

Yesterday around 3PM: kind of a brutal stomach ache/chest pain for 2 hours. Briefly considered going to the ER (for chest pain). It was that uncomfortable.

Glad now that I didn’t because the stomach and chest pain was replaced by a fever at 5:00 PM. I’ve had an on again off again relatively low grade fever for over 27 hours now

I have not taken ibuprofen or anything like it yet because low grade fevers are good

I’m about to break down and take an Ibuprofen soon though for the low grade headache/achy eyeballs I’ve had for over 24 hours.

My primary complaint at this time is a very dry cough.

I’m lethargic but I’m not so wiped out that I can’t do basic things like empty the dishwasher.

I spend 98% of my time under the blankets diddle fucking around on my phone, watching high stakes poker and wishing there was something really great that I haven’t seen on Netflix yet.

I have a decent appetite but it takes me a while to get motivated enough to come out from the blankets.

I SUMMONED THE ENERGY TO DRIVE MYSELF TO A TESTING SITE TODAY BUT I WAS TURNED AWAY AND TOLD THAT THEY WERE AT MAX CAPACITY. This was 3 hours before they closed. There were a lot of cars waiting.

I’m pretty fucking miserable and frustrated.

I finally watched Killing Them Softly. It wasn’t too bad.

sounds terrible :console:
maybe better go to ER, they will take care of test etc..
Waiting in line while sick :nope:
:thinking: ask for monoclonal antibodies if positive, before being admitted. Actually Florida, they'll probably offer it

@Tron RC is correct!
:thinking: ask for monoclonal antibodies if positive, before being admitted. Actually Florida, they'll probably offer it
Yes Tron, neighbor told me he got it even without showing them he tested positive. His wife had COVID so they let him get it too. Said he never did get COVID unless he completely had no symptoms?

Here's the FLA site to see what locations close to you ....
"You’re eligible for MAB if you have been exposed or have COVID-19, and you’re at high risk for severe illness."

GO ASAP FOR BEST RESULTS!

MrMonkey what a great state we picked to emigrate to :highfive:
:yes:

1000.jpeg

:bowdown:

Remember that when you go to ballot box for future elections!
#LATINOSFORREPUBLICANS :up

@Tron RC is correct!

Yes Tron, neighbor told me he got it even without showing them he tested positive. His wife had COVID so they let him get it too. Said he never did get COVID unless he completely had no symptoms?

Here's the FLA site to see what locations close to you ....
"You’re eligible for MAB if you have been exposed or have COVID-19, and you’re at high risk for severe illness."

GO ASAP FOR BEST RESULTS!
Thanks Mr. Monkey but no appointments available

09F0AF5E-083B-4C99-8571-EC9A2E7133F4.jpeg

So just like tests FLA running out this stuff too! That sucks and sounds like you got it worst than just mild omicron. Hang in there!

8BD3F716-AE28-4BC2-AA3E-CA7E7CA9CA48.jpeg
These are what my dr prescribed as well as 2 Tylenol three times a day. He also prescribed an inhaler but that is being held up by an insurance issue. That is slightly tilting

Essentially, an antibiotic (I’m hacking up brown mucus), a steroid to help me breathe and a cough suppressant. The Tylenol helps with inflammation.

I started taking them last night. I have noticed an improvement.

I’ve basically gone from “should I go the fucking emergency room” to “I feel like shit but I can run the dishwasher and do a load of laundry before laying down for 3 hours”.

I was also told to order a fingertip pulse oximeter (measures oxygen in the blood). I was told to go to the ER if it gets below 90. Things I really never wanted to learn about.

I’m expecting it to get delivered today.

2B47B176-76B4-4725-B614-CA2B444EDE9C.jpeg

I’ve lost 4 pounds in 3 days. I had gotten up to 191 after chugging egg nog every other night. I’m guessing I’ve mostly lost muscle.

I have some reflections on the last 3 days that I will share in a little while.

Are you on an maoi? I wonder why the acetaminophen and not ibuprofen. Acetaminophen is worthless.

You were double jabbed an about to get a booster? Dang. Feel better dude.

Are you on an maoi? I wonder why the acetaminophen and not ibuprofen. Acetaminophen is worthless.

You were double jabbed an about to get a booster? Dang. Feel better dude.
I had to Google maoi. No, I’m not.

I just started taking whatever the doc told me. It wasn’t the first time I heard Tylenol (instead of Ibuprofen) for Covid symptoms.

Yes, double Moderna jabbed. Soonest I could have gotten the booster was first week of December. I had an appointment for yesterday which I obviously didn’t go to.