Cooking With Cougar: Baby Back Ribs (Video)

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 1,474 Views

Cougar Bait

I Come Correct
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Probably going to be tonight before this thing gets uploaded, but per Daft's request I am doing another cooking vid today.

Have a great 4th and I will check the thread periodically.

Early play is in the Oakland thread.

I third that! I look forward to this! I've never made ribs, I would love to learn how! Enjoy your day Coug! :megaman::megaman:

Not sure what you schedule is like Coug but if we get to see you passing out and spitting alcohol everywhere like old times you get 3 million fancypoints

Cougar Pioneere Vids With His Cooking Series. HOF Poster On That Ground Alone.

I was looking forward to this but then I clicked on it and realized its a video thread with no video.

:cougar:

Daft I agree. To tide you and anyone else over here is a video of me trying and failing to scare Cami.

Nice video Cougar. Looks like you lost some weight. Are you working out?

Well-might be an hour-gotta edit some shit

70 kent state
71 db cooper
72 munich massacre

tits shout out stevie

nice ending lol :clap:

tits shout out stevie

nice ending lol :clap:

:lmao: we're going to have to return that somehow wow

at 10:01 I burst out laughing "I...I'm a mess" so funny watching Coug lose control as the day goes on

Unreal finish Coug classic vid

I thoroughly enjoyed this video!
You seem like a wise cracker Cougar. That Sam Adams I tasted at their brewery last month and found it to be an overall decent beer as well.
The smoke bomb thing I have never done. I need to try that. Your collection of all things music and it's labeling motif was pretty cool IMO.
Not sure why the cat gets such a large room. You could rent it out to homeless guys like me for at least a couple of dollars.
I am looking forward to videos in the future!